Merlin RDTA By Augvape

Thanks @daniel craig , I'll give some feedback over the weekend. I'm more of a dripper guy but it can be impractical sometimes (driving) so a decent rdta with good flavour will be a great addition.

Thanks @daniel craig , I'll give some feedback over the weekend. I'm more of a dripper guy but it can be impractical sometimes (driving) so a decent rdta with good flavour will be a great addition.
Hey bro - I hear yah, I'm also a dripper - but this is a drippers tank, think you going to be pleasantly surprised when you taste the flavour from this RDTA. Its on par with all my drippers.

I did a quick build on the Merlin RDTA I received this morning... first impressions are really good! Excellent flavour, super easy to build, perfectly smooth draw and no dry hits so far :D

I did a quick build on the Merlin RDTA I received this morning... first impressions are really good! Excellent flavour, super easy to build, perfectly smooth draw and no dry hits so far :D
Glad you loving it bro Its my personal favourite RDTA to use. The wicking is such a breeze and the flavour is excellent. It's a simple hassle-free RDTA to use.

I agree @daniel craig , I did a quick 15 minute build in the car during my lunch break, I thought I might have used too much cotton but it's wicking without a problem.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this RDTA

Yeah I was kinda dissuaded from some YouTube reviews at first and that not many okes like Mike and them reviewed it , but then after hearing the local stories it's making me want it more than the obs nano , so my 2 would be the icon for home and the Merlin for on the move that's my aim in the end for now ... will be needed a second mod for the other tank , looking at the predator and then my DNA 75 but just not sure which tank for which mod would work better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was kinda dissuaded from some YouTube reviews at first and that not many okes like Mike and them reviewed it , but then after hearing the local stories it's making me want it more than the obs nano , so my 2 would be the icon for home and the Merlin for on the move that's my aim in the end for now ... will be needed a second mod for the other tank , looking at the predator and then my DNA 75 but just not sure which tank for which mod would work better

I've got the Engine Nano as well. IMO the Merlin is much better. I like the Engine because it doesn't leak and that was a massive pro for me but the Merlin offers the same feauture and the flavor is much much better. I've used Phat Fizz Apple Pop in both setups and the flavor was just so much better in the Merlin RDTA which is why i now use my Merlin RDTA daily.

I've got the Engine Nano as well. IMO the Merlin is much better. I like the Engine because it doesn't leak and that was a massive pro for me but the Merlin offers the same feauture and the flavor is much much better. I've used Phat Fizz Apple Pop in both setups and the flavor was just so much better in the Merlin RDTA which is why i now use my Merlin RDTA daily.

That's all I needed to hear bro thanks , I'm set on the Merlin , I see they need fat coils to work nice ... what Pre builds do you suggest to work on my DNA

That's all I needed to hear bro thanks , I'm set on the Merlin , I see they need fat coils to work nice ... what Pre builds do you suggest to work on my DNA

What wattage you aiming to use? I use mine at around 60-75w. I would suggest rather getting premade wire instead of pre-built because of price and also because the ID of those prebuilts are generally 2.5mm. You could stick in some Clapton coils but build for surface area (do more wraps).

Standard round wire also works well. Last Saturday @BigGuy gave me a 22g 11 wrap Ni80 coil which I'm using in my druga and it works well. This type of build should also be great for the Merlin RDTA.

I can't remember at the top of my head exactly what pre-built coils the Sir's have, but you can ask Craig for a suggestion. My suggestion would be Fused Claptons or even the Demon Killer Alien Wire which is fused Claptons. I've heard they work well.

Managed to finally get some time to wick the Merlin rdta since it arrived at 4pm today.

Wow! Went through a tank in 15minutes. Slapped on a 7 wrap dual fused Clapton coil reading at 0.3 ohms and wicked the coils very sloppily. Then managed to forget to lock the screen on the g-priv and realized after a few hits I was vaping at 220W and no dry hits! Turned down to 90W and so smooth.

Only con for me was the size of the post holes I struggled to get my coil leg screwed down but this may be down to noobitis/user error. May not be a con for some.

Usually have buyers remorse with vape purchases but not today.

Attachments

• IMG_6796.JPG
    IMG_6796.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6798.JPG
    IMG_6798.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 24
Managed to finally get some time to wick the Merlin rdta since it arrived at 4pm today.

Wow! Went through a tank in 15minutes. Slapped on a 7 wrap dual fused Clapton coil reading at 0.3 ohms and wicked the coils very sloppily. Then managed to forget to lock the screen on the g-priv and realized after a few hits I was vaping at 220W and no dry hits! Turned down to 90W and so smooth.

Only con for me was the size of the post holes I struggled to get my coil leg screwed down but this may be down to noobitis/user error. May not be a con for some.

Usually have buyers remorse with vape purchases but not today.
Nice :campeon: Glad you're liking this RDTA. It seems that all of us went for the black option :-D

I'm also keen on the black rather although the rose gold might look nice at the same time lol

The rose gold one is on the right.
6669ef549475822568c2b5b000ff4641.jpg
36172d28280cfb301bade2c17dba7ac7.jpg

Does the top cap get hot?
I loved my avo 24, flavour was excellent the only real con was the top cap would get so hot it would burn my lips.
So i flogged it.

Back