Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
When ordered my Russian I thought I would try some of their Millenium Juice so I selected Pina Colda but when they shipped they had run out so they gave me Jasmine.

Company: Vapor DNA
Product Name:Millenium Potion
http://www.vapordna.com/Millenium-Potion-E-Juice-s/1900.htm
Jasmine.jpg
Reviewer:Rob Fisher

Mod:eGo-Twist
Watts/Volts:4 to 4,8 Volts

Atomiser: Mini Protank 3
Coil Resistance: 2 Ohm
Wicking Material:Std

Strength:6mg
Blend:35%/65% PG/VG
Price: $6,99 R7,45 per ml

Website blurb:None
Reviewer Notes: I'm not a big fan of Jasmine Tea so the juice has been sitting in mt drawer for a while... the kids are out and the Ball and Chain is having a kip so I thought I would play a bit.

The bottle is kiddie proof and as it turns out it's Adult proof as well and I had to resort to taking out a knife to get the protective heat shrink plastic off it.

Initial impressions was that the vapour production was awesome but I guess with the high VG content that is to be expected. Taste wise which is more important to me was zero... that was unexpected... then I realised I had just had a cup of coffee and maybe this is one of those really understated juices and it was. I drank some water and then I got the feint taste of Jasmine Tea. The longer I vape it the more pronounced the flavour becomes and it tastes just like Jasmine Tea! I was really prepared not to like this but the more I vape it the nicer it becomes!

Would I buy it again... no not this flavour but I would certainly try some of the other flavours they have.

On the @denizenx system it's a 3) nom : its nom

For some reason I couldn't add the pics to the last post so here they are!

The little bottle and the sharp knife standing by to hack it open!
Jasmine 006.JPG

mPT3
Jasmine 009.JPG

Nice honest review Rob - thanks - and hugely entertaining....!

Back