Minikin V2 discharges unequally

ZaheerR09

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Just got a new manikin v2 a few days ago, and have noticed that the right battery indicator drops quicker than the left ( by about 2 bars). I swapped the batteries around after my first recharge and I notice the right battery still discharges faster. Batteries are Samsung 25R bought new and charged on an external charger.

Just wondering if that is normal or something to be concerned about.

Hi @ZaheerR09

I dont have a minikin V2 so cannot confirm

However, if yhave a voltmeter, it would be useful to measure the battery voltages directly, out the device, after you have used them. If they are the same then that might suggest there is something wrong with the minikin voltage measurements.

Hi guys

Just got a new manikin v2 a few days ago, and have noticed that the right battery indicator drops quicker than the left ( by about 2 bars). I swapped the batteries around after my first recharge and I notice the right battery still discharges faster. Batteries are Samsung 25R bought new and charged on an external charger.

Just wondering if that is normal or something to be concerned about.
Hi @ZaheerR09 ,

I have a similar thing with the Limitless Arms Race.

However when I put my batteries in the external charger they appear to have discharged evenly. So as @Silver suggested, if you can get a reading of the volts to confirm that they are discharging evenly then I would say you have nothing to worry about.

Back