Mission - perfect DIY faiyaz Cheulkar

I just re-tasted snowy fuji, the steep has definitely helped. It's been more than two weeks, now can feel the apple and caramel blended and giving an excellent mouth feel. Will continue to vape this and make another batch too.

Bombies nana cream ( with TFA banana cream instead of LA) gave a bitter after taste in my radar RDA, but when tried it in my obs engine, the flavours come out really well. Won't make another batch with TFA banana cream though.

Bombies nana cream ( with TFA banana cream instead of LA) gave a bitter after taste in my radar RDA, but when tried it in my obs engine, the flavours come out really well. Won't make another batch with TFA banana cream though.
I loved Bombies nana cream and I remember trying a few clone recipes but none came close to the original. Which have you tried?

I loved Bombies nana cream and I remember trying a few clone recipes but none came close to the original. Which have you tried?
please let me know which recipe you used... the one i made up was barely vapeable

Clone dead rabbit and goon and plenty of wire and cotton to last 12 months.
I will break-fast, Salah and I am the going to start trying each and everyone of this( try my best)

IMG_20180527_165912.jpg

I am waiting eagerly for the vape meet. My plan is to taste all the DIY juices made by you all, hopefully this time we can have a longer meet.

LOL, only started mixing again today actually. Difficult when you can't sample taste your own random concoctions:D. Will see what I have ready by the time the meet comes around

Finally took out the mixes I made and added nic to it.
Did taste them before adding nic, I am surprised with the outcome, most juices are completely different now.
Will keep them overnight and let's hope the nic doesn't screw up.

Back