Mistakes have been made...

Haha I call that OverEagerBeaver :p
I made some wasteful mixes like this in the beginning as well, it happens!

Now I make 10ml for things I'm not sure of, 30ml of things that I'm confident of and 100ml of things that I've already made.
If I can just get things right so that I can start training the wife to make liquids for me, I'll be smiling haha. She made a strawberry cheesecake for me that was pretty decent, think I should let her read all this info and see what suprises await me tomorrow:campeon:

So I have a mistake...not a juice mistake, but kind of a diy mistake.

I just got my new Reload RTA, and couldn't wait to vape it. I got home, build the coils, started pulsing them and BAM!! This happened...
20170914_150935.jpg
So my finger is hurting like hell...but WOW!!! This flavour is amazing. Well worth it

I just got my new Reload RTA, and couldn't wait to vape it. I got home, build the coils, started pulsing them and BAM!! This happened...
View attachment 107254
So my finger is hurting like hell...but WOW!!! This flavour is amazing. Well worth it
Eish that doesn't look lekka

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Yeah, sorry to hear of the mishap @Constantbester. I gave your post a Like not because I liked that you burnt your finger, but more because I feel I owe you one. Or two. Or maybe a few more than that. :D

Anyway, at least the Reload is good. :thumbup:

View attachment 107254
At least it is not the lips on a 'forgot the top cap of my rda', ask @mc_zamo abouth that experience

View attachment 107254
Consider it as the Reload marking its territory :p It approves of its new owner!
Sorry buddy. Its bitten me once before as well, not that badly though.
Really glad to hear you are enjoying the tank though. Flavor is indeed fantastic on this one!
Many happy vapes my friend :)

At least it is not the lips on a 'forgot the top cap of my rda', ask @mc_zamo abouth that experience
This here people is no joke!! A day later and my lips are blistered up pretty bad would not recommend you try this at home or anywhere for that matter lol

Hi guys...

Im looking to get about 10 concentrates for fruity vapes with some menthol maybe...any recommendations?

Recipes or concentrates?
Hi @RichJB i wanna know what concentrates I should get that will be diverse for different fruity Vapes, some menthol also... I’ve added the previous advices for my dessert and bakery mixes like the VBIC etc but for fruits I’m unsure what concentrates to get

recipes would be great too... I'm still building my concentrates collection so most of the time i don't have the concentrates that the recipe asks for... want to get a few versatile ones

This will change from person to person but from my experience and what I've read from flavour reviewers I trust, the best of breed and most popular fruit concentrates are as follows:

Apple: FA Fuji. The other Fujis (Cap, JF) are apparently also very good and then there are things like Cap Double Apple, Inw Two Apples and FA Stark. But FA Fuji is as popular and slam dunk a single "does it all" apple as you'll get.

Peach: JF Honey Peach or Inw Peach (if you can get it). I'm testing HS Juicy atm and it's looking promising. The FA Peach/White Peach combo is also popular but throat hit city if you get TH.

Apricot: FA as a mixer to bolster other fruits or a mild standalone, TFA or Inw as a bold standalone

Pineapple: Inw for beverages and fruit mixes, Cap Golden for bakeries. They also work well together. Probably best to avoid FA, many people get rubber/onions from it, although it's apparently good if you're one of the lucky ones.

Lychee: Cap Sweet

Mango: Flv, maybe TFA Philippine as a mixer/booster. Cap Sweet is OK but stay low, it gets fermented and funky really quickly. Mangoes are usually mixed, there isn't one that does it all.

Guava: Cap Sweet. Loco is good too but you won't find recipes for it. Avoid TFA and FA. Flv Pink Guava is growing in popularity but many get grapefruit rather than guava from it.

Orange: FW or FA Blood Orange, Cap Sweet Tangerine or FW Tangerine if you want more of a tangerine than orange. My fave is Inw Shisha Orange but there aren't many recipes for it, possibly because it melts plastic bottles and also evaporates inside the bottle. It seems to come from the same toxic dump site as FW Yellow Cake so you just know it's going to be tasty as hell.

Strawberry: TFA Strawb and Ripe, Cap Sweet, Inw Shisha, JF Sweet, FA. Impossible to say here, everyone has their favourite combo. The two TFA ones are probably a good starting point as they are used very often.

Banana: HS seems very popular but FA is my choice. TFA and LA Banana Creams (often mixed together or with FA) are also very popular. They all vary from a bit runty to very runty imo. TFA Banana Nut Bread is also great but not in fruity menthols, heh.

Blueberry: FW, usually mixed with TFA Extra and/or Wild and/or FA Bilberry to round it out. Blueberries, like strawberries, are almost always mixed for best effect. HS is apparently very good, I haven't tried it. Best to avoid Inw, they aren't noted for their blueberries.

Kiwi: FA and TFA Double mixed is the standard, FW is also popular as a standalone

Coconut: FA, Flv Sweet, Inw, TFA Coconut Candy if you want to make Bounty bars.

Passion Fruit: FA but if you get throat hit (I don't), this one is razor blades. The rest are mostly no bueno. It's a tough profile.

Lime: Inw or Shisha, FA Cold Pressed, FA Aurora if you want limeade. The no-fly TFA Key Lime is also popular if you can get it.

Lemon: FE, FA Lemon Sicily but it fades quite a bit, or mix Inw Lemon with Inw Lemon Mix

Blackberry: TFA, maybe NicVape. Avoid FA!

Blackcurrant: Inw for standalone, FA as a mixer to bolster and add juiciness

Grapefruit: FW Ruby Red, Inw, FA

Watermelon: FA for an authentic, LA (if you can get it) or PUR for candy, TFA is also popular

Papaya: TFA or FA, TFA is the more popular but is strong as heck so be careful with it

Honeydew: JF Honeydew Melon, Cap HoneyDew Melon is OK but a bit weak

Cantaloupe: Flv is apparently excellent, FA is decent.

Flv Wild Melon. Just because.

Raspberry: Inw Malina or FA. TFA Sweet is moderately popular but a lot of folks get ketchup from it. Avoid Cap.

Cherry: Inw offer about the only moderately realistic, non-plastic ones. The rest are mostly cough drops.

Dragonfruit: TFA. There are not many dragonfruit profile recipes but it's a supreme emulsifier to blend fruits together.

If I had to narrow that lot down to 10 which are versatile, popular and used a lot in recipes, I would probably pick from:
FA Fuji
Two strawbs, probably the two TFA ones to start with
FW Blood Orange
FA Apricot
TFA Banana Cream
FA Kiwi
FA Lemon Sicily
Cap Golden Pineapple
Inw Raspberry Malina
TFA Dragonfruit

I would tend to leave profiles like mango or blueberry for later when you can afford more concentrates to mix two or three together. Strawbs too but they are so ubiquitously popular that you have to bite the bullet sooner rather than later.

This will change from person to person but from my experience and what I've read from flavour reviewers I trust, the best of breed and most popular fruit concentrates are as follows:

Apple: FA Fuji. The other Fujis (Cap, JF) are apparently also very good and then there are things like Cap Double Apple, Inw Two Apples and FA Stark. But FA Fuji is as popular and slam dunk a single "does it all" apple as you'll get.

Peach: JF Honey Peach or Inw Peach (if you can get it). I'm testing HS Juicy atm and it's looking promising. The FA Peach/White Peach combo is also popular but throat hit city if you get TH.

Apricot: FA as a mixer to bolster other fruits or a mild standalone, TFA or Inw as a bold standalone

Pineapple: Inw for beverages and fruit mixes, Cap Golden for bakeries. They also work well together. Probably best to avoid FA, many people get rubber/onions from it, although it's apparently good if you're one of the lucky ones.

Mango: Flv, maybe TFA Philippine as a mixer/booster. Cap Sweet is OK but stay low, it gets fermented and funky really quickly. Mangoes are usually mixed, there isn't one that does it all.

Guava: Cap Sweet. Loco is good too but you won't find recipes for it. Avoid TFA and FA. Flv Pink Guava is growing in popularity but many get grapefruit rather than guava from it.

Orange: FW or FA Blood Orange, Cap Sweet Tangerine or FW Tangerine if you want more of a tangerine than orange. My fave is Inw Shisha Orange but there aren't many recipes for it, possibly because it melts plastic bottles and also evaporates inside the bottle. It seems to come from the same toxic dump site as FW Yellow Cake so you just know it's going to be tasty as hell.

Strawberry: TFA Strawb and Ripe, Cap Sweet, Inw Shisha, JF Sweet, FA. Impossible to say here, everyone has their favourite combo. The two TFA ones are probably a good starting point as they are used very often.

Banana: HS seems very popular but FA is my choice. TFA and LA Banana Creams (often mixed together or with FA) are also very popular. They all vary from a bit runty to very runty imo. TFA Banana Nut Bread is also great but not in fruity menthols, heh.

Blueberry: FW, usually mixed with TFA Extra and/or Wild and/or FA Bilberry to round it out. Blueberries, like strawberries, are almost always mixed for best effect. HS is apparently very good, I haven't tried it. Best to avoid Inw, they aren't noted for their blueberries.

Kiwi: FA and TFA Double mixed is the standard, FW is also popular as a standalone

Passion Fruit: FA but if you get throat hit (I don't), this one is razor blades. The rest are mostly no bueno. It's a tough profile.

Lime: Inw or Shisha, FA Cold Pressed, FA Aurora if you want limeade. The no-fly TFA Key Lime is also popular if you can get it.

Lemon: FE, FA Lemon Sicily but it fades quite a bit, or mix Inw Lemon with Inw Lemon Mix

Watermelon: FA for an authentic, LA (if you can get it) or PUR for candy, TFA is also popular

Papaya: TFA or FA, TFA is the more popular but is strong as heck so be careful with it

Raspberry: Inw Malina or FA. TFA Sweet is moderately popular but a lot of folks get ketchup from it. Avoid Cap.

Cherry: Inw offer about the only moderately realistic, non-plastic ones. The rest are mostly cough drops.

Dragonfruit: TFA. There are not many dragonfruit profile recipes but it's a supreme emulsifier to blend fruits together.

If I had to narrow that lot down to 10 which are versatile, popular and used a lot in recipes, I would probably pick from:
FA Fuji
FW Blood Orange
FA Apricot
TFA Banana Cream
FA Kiwi
FA Lemon Sicily
Cap Golden Pineapple
Inw Raspberry Malina
TFA Dragonfruit

I would tend to leave profiles like mango or blueberry for later when you can afford more concentrates to mix two or three together. Strawbs too but they are so ubiquitously popular that you have to bite the bullet sooner rather than later.

Guys! Can you phathom the generosity of knowledge that this guy shares! @RichJB you my man are a legend... thanks for the detailed advice and most considerate response, this helps me so much I can’t explain! I’m sitting in pepper city with all my mixes and don’t know why... hopefully one day I will meet you to taste one of your creations! Gonna get on to blckvapour soonest to place orders!

Thanks again!

FA Fuji
FW Blood Orange
FA Apricot
TFA Banana Cream
FA Kiwi
FA Lemon Sicily
Cap Golden Pineapple
Inw Raspberry Malina
TFA Dragonfruit

Dude!! Now that is flavour knowledge at it's finest.

How long have you been testing to know all these off by heart?

Insane!!! And so many thanks for the info!!!

Hey guys,

I just purchased this scale. Does anyone know if its any good?

Attachments

• IMG_6810.JPG
    IMG_6810.JPG
    568.2 KB · Views: 32
Hey @Jengs.

Where did you get that one? That is a good price and I am looking for one myself.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Yo, from @Richio at blckvapour, for me they have the biggest range with the greatest prices

So a bit of an update after I got my second batch of concentrates from blckvapour... and WOW! Thanks to @RichJB and the rest of the support on this forum, I have finally managed to make some great diy juice! Made a pineapple punch using Fuji (suggested by @RichJB), golden pineapple, kiwi (suggested by @RichJB) and mango! And wow it’s great, super amped to taste the other mix I made with banana cream!

Can’t thank this forum enough for all the help and for helping me save money because diy juice for the win!

Don’t get me wrong I will definitely be buying some juice off the shelf (especially nic salts seeing I can’t diy that) but for the most part, this has now taken my vaping to whole new level!

So a bit of an update after I got my second batch of concentrates from blckvapour... and WOW! Thanks to @RichJB and the rest of the support on this forum, I have finally managed to make some great diy juice! Made a pineapple punch using Fuji (suggested by @RichJB), golden pineapple, kiwi (suggested by @RichJB) and mango! And wow it’s great, super amped to taste the other mix I made with banana cream!

Can’t thank this forum enough for all the help and for helping me save money because diy juice for the win!

Don’t get me wrong I will definitely be buying some juice off the shelf (especially nic salts seeing I can’t diy that) but for the most part, this has now taken my vaping to whole new level!
Awesome @Jengz. Really happy to hear about the positive mixing session. That is great!

Would you mind linking the recipes or maybe link to the post where the recipes are linked...
I'd really like to try these myself. They sound delicious :)

Awesome @Jengz. Really happy to hear about the positive mixing session. That is great!

Would you mind linking the recipes or maybe link to the post where the recipes are linked...
I'd really like to try these myself. They sound delicious :)
This is the recipe I used
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1016279/3. Kiwi Pineapple Punch

Sorry I have no idea how people hide links in words like ‘here’.
I did however sub the mango for tfa mango at the same percent(not really pulling through) and the pineapple for cap golden pineapple at the same percent and that is popping quite nicely in the juice

Back