Mixer Review - Dazcole

Chukin'Vape

Flavour Ninja
LV

Awards
In this Episode: Theo & Richard finds a on point orange soda, Deetz literally DIES at 32:30 (must see). Richard openly admits he will steal this custard base like a total scumbag.

Must watch later. On my way out the office.

Lol... You guys better not have done something to Deetz :)

Dude he did all of this to himself, the funny thing is I didnt even notice at the time of recording - while editing last night I found this gem, the story behind it though..... the video only gives us half the truth.

you will have to ask @Dietz for full disclosure.

I wonder if @Tashy could shed some light. Had a good laugh now and other than the scotty's appearance, I did not take my eyes off your naughty smile the whole way through @Dietz :)

Ag its not really the story of the century... just a little fart :motorino:

I do the shows from my study and normally have the Door and window closed because of noise, @Tashy was also sitting to my right just out of shot that particular night and at exactly 32:00 minute mark I seized my opportunity (while muted) and slipped a little fart! Lets just say Tashy had a near death experience too :D:D

It turned out a bit more Violent than anticipated and Tashy started freaking out because there was no way out of a sealed room without passing in front of the camera. I could not keep my laugh in so tried to hide it behind my gulp of water... that I then inhaled Fully.

... Like I said, just a little fart

Ag its not really the story of the century... just a little fart :motorino:

I do the shows from my study and normally have the Door and window closed because of noise, @Tashy was also sitting to my right just out of shot that particular night and at exactly 32:00 minute mark I seized my opportunity (while muted) and slipped a little fart! Lets just say Tashy had a near death experience too :D:D

It turned out a bit more Violent than anticipated and Tashy started freaking out because there was no way out of a sealed room without passing in front of the camera. I could not keep my laugh in so tried to hide it behind my gulp of water... that I then inhaled Fully.

... Like I said, just a little fart

He was very proud of it too:confundio1::eaea: :meparto:

Screenshot_2018-10-03-18-15-32-1.png

Back