Mixing with pre-blended concentrates

So this pre blend thing has been going a while. What do you guys do with the last bit left in the pre blend that doesnt make a full recipe?
I wanted to mix my pre blends into 15ml bottles instead of 10ml so it would make it easier to just refill them back to 10ml but never got there.
Now I am getting to the end of some pre blends and thinking....should I just add the last bit and make the recipe stronger and see how that turns out or just make enough for what is left in the preblend
I multiply exact multiples of the percentage to avoid this +- small margin of safety

So this pre blend thing has been going a while. What do you guys do with the last bit left in the pre blend that doesnt make a full recipe?
I wanted to mix my pre blends into 15ml bottles instead of 10ml so it would make it easier to just refill them back to 10ml but never got there.
Now I am getting to the end of some pre blends and thinking....should I just add the last bit and make the recipe stronger and see how that turns out or just make enough for what is left in the preblend
I just make another pre-blend, then first use the bit left and add from the new bottle.

Back