Mixture Help

howsit guys

did anyone try using this ejuice me up calculator already?

i need some assistance using it.

Ha..Brilliant app. No need for any laborious excel spreadsheets. Got all my custom recipes saved there. What are you looking for?

Ha..Brilliant app. No need for any laborious excel spreadsheets. Got all my custom recipes saved there. What are you looking for?
i just recently started mixing, so im open to all flavors :D

what you got?

Vm menthol is hectic start with 1 - 2 % then add to taste. Normally 1 drop per ml is good for me.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

on this app- ejuice me up:

it states: nicotine strength e-juice PG_ VG_ _mg_

then again in line Flav1 again asks PG% VG% flav%

then under the flavor fields, again it asked for target PG_ VG_ ratio you want your recipe to be

what amounts should be entered into in these fields? should i enter the same values in each? for pg/vg

Best way to explain is to show an example:

upload_2014-4-14_10-38-3.png

it states: nicotine strength e-juice PG_ VG_ _mg_ This is the strength and PG/VG blend of your nicotine base. It should state this info somewhere on the bottle.

then again in line Flav1 again asks PG% VG% flav% This is PG/VG ratio for the concentrate. Most likely 100% PG.

then under the flavor fields, again it asked for target PG_ VG_ ratio you want your recipe to be This is PG/VG blend of the final mixture. I suggest starting with 50/50 . Later if you decide you want more throat hit and flavour lean to the PG side. More vapour lean to the VG side.

on this app- ejuice me up:

it states: nicotine strength e-juice PG_ VG_ _mg_ This is the strength of the nic base you are using e.g 36mg strength

then again in line Flav1 again asks PG% VG% flav% ONLY fill out the last box (flavour % the total of all the flavours should not exceed 20% generally) ALSO Vapor Mountain concentrates are 100% PG based which the app assumes.

then under the flavor fields, again it asked for target PG_ VG_ ratio you want your recipe to be

what amounts should be entered into in these fields? should i enter the same values in each? for pg/vg see above - you are confused.

guys, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Thanks @RezaD and @drew for the help

i had this whole calculation wrong

thanks for saving me from possibly catching on major k*k

guys, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Thanks @RezaD and @drew for the help

i had this whole calculation wrong

thanks for saving me from possibly catching on major k*k

Sure. Give me your email addy and I'll send you my awesome pinacolada passion recipe. Just save it to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Breaktru Software\eJuice Me Up folder and you can just open it from the app.

Warning - chain vaping this mixture on a dripper will lead to a sore throat.

BTW - if you only using a dripper 24/7 then I suggest making a 5ml batch first and halving the flavour percentages i.e max flavour mix in your case is 10% not 20%

Sure. Give me your email addy and I'll send you my awesome pinacolada passion recipe. Just save it to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Breaktru Software\eJuice Me Up folder and you can just open it from the app.

Warning - chain vaping this mixture on a dripper will lead to a sore throat.

BTW - if you only using a dripper 24/7 then I suggest making a 5ml batch first and halving the flavour percentages i.e max flavour mix in your case is 10% not 20%

nope, not using a dripper all day

using a russian 91% all day and the dripper now and then

my email addy is riaz0606@gmail.com

thanks again bro

what can one use as sweetner?

Ethyl maltol I think that's how it's spelt, and @drew has sweetner on his site.

EM I got from @Oupa but be carefull that stuff is potent 1 or 2 drops per 5ml.
Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

rather try cotton candy as the sweetner

Back