MM Squonker Refill System

And no doubt someone will ask the price before checking the website out so here it is... £11.99 or our price excluding Tax: £9.99!

I need this in my life. My Reo is my go to mod on the fly and this just makes refilling on the fly even more easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that last week, but guys, to squonk and to fill your bottles is so freeken awesome. I think I will still fill my 6ml Reo bottles, with my Kleenex box standing next to me. For me it is like drinking whisky without a tot measure. ;-)

I've never had a problem filling my Reo bottles but this pretty cool.

Not the same system... it's the original one... takes a little getting used to and there is science and vacuums involved but I got it right eventually. Would have been a lot quicker the old way... but next time I know how it works... BIG tip - Turn the REO upside down and squeeze the bottle.. then connect the system and squeeze the big bottle and Viola!
SquonkFill 007.JPG SquonkFill 008.JPG SquonkFill 010.JPG

Not the same system... it's the original one... takes a little getting used to and there is science and vacuums involved but I got it right eventually. Would have been a lot quicker the old way... but next time I know how it works... BIG tip - Turn the REO upside down and squeeze the bottle.. then connect the system and squeeze the big bottle and Viola!
View attachment 99036 View attachment 99037 View attachment 99038
if is a vacuum problem just squeeze the big bottle before attaching it . will create a vacuum . after u can just squezze the one in the reo and the air will go up in the other one. i dont have one but make sense to me
ps. sorry man i just noticed i just said the same that u said

if is a vacuum problem just squeeze the big bottle before attaching it . will create a vacuum . after u can just squezze the one in the reo and the air will go up in the other one. i dont have one but make sense to me
ps. sorry man i just noticed i just said the same that u said

Thanks @andro! Will try that next time. ;-)

Back