Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Hoko.E Organic with the matching Proros from Mod Corporation in Spain! Dicodes extreme v3 inside!
Hoko.E 09.jpgHoko.E 10.jpgHoko.E 11.jpgHoko.E 12.jpgHoko.E 13.jpgHoko.E 14.jpgHoko.E 15.jpg

Marvelous @Rob Fisher
what a beauty
cant believe how small it is
and the Boro faces the side - you can see the juice level easily !

Wow this is a seriously impressive mod @Rob Fisher

Form factor is incredible and the machining on the device looks world class. Congratulations, hope it brings you many incredible years!

Wow this is a seriously impressive mod @Rob Fisher

Form factor is incredible and the machining on the device looks world class. Congratulations, hope it brings you many incredible years!

@Slamphibian it is really awesome! Way more impressive than I expected! So much so that I ordered a Mod from them.

Can someone help me please, because I was order HOKO-E BORO MOD with a matching HOKO-E BORO TANK and where I can found to buy protective sticker's for bottom and top of the MOD, does anyone knows, because on their site aren't excist?!
This will help me very much until I get the money and order a leather sleeve for the HOKO-E BORO MOD...
Thank's a lot...

Can someone help me please, because I was order HOKO-E BORO MOD with a matching HOKO-E BORO TANK and where I can found to buy protective sticker's for bottom and top of the MOD, does anyone knows, because on their site aren't excist?!
This will help me very much until I get the money and order a leather sleeve for the HOKO-E BORO MOD...
Thank's a lot...

They will be available from the web site soon. They are busy producing them so I understand!

They will be available from the web site soon. They are busy producing them so I understand!
You think from website only, not from they FB group where we are full fill what who wanna buy in some kind of g.docs, or to be precisely on 'form'. If you are not full-fill that form I can get you the link in PM?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

You think from website only, not from they FB group where we are full fill what who wanna buy in some kind of g.docs, or to be precisely on 'form'. If you are not full-fill that form I can get you the link in PM?

Sometimes, they do it on FB and, most often, on their website! I haven't seen them do a G.Doc before.

BTW there is a Hoko ready to ship on Obey Robot. The Honey Bee version. https://www.obeyrobotstore.com/product-category/gear/high-end-gear/hoko-e/

Sometimes, they do it on FB and, most often, on their website! I haven't seen them do a G.Doc before.

BTW there is a Hoko ready to ship on Obey Robot. The Honey Bee version. https://www.obeyrobotstore.com/product-category/gear/high-end-gear/hoko-e/
I just bought a new one HOKO-E ORGANIC 3L & HOKO-E BORO BOX ORGANIC 3L...
This will be maybe my second HOKO-E at late spring... I spend a lot of money for this MOD, BORO BOX, LEATHER SLEEVE, RBA, DRIP TIP'S, and other accessories, everything more than 1K , still I must to buy some new (MYOHM & VAPCELL & SONY VTC6 18650 batteries) and more (pre-maded) NET liquids by La Tabacheria Gran Riserva Four Oak (Gold Cavendish, Burley & Kentucky)... That will be enough for the end of the this month mate...

Back