Monster energy juice

Cloudgeek

New Vaper
LV

Awards
HI DIYers!!

I'm very curious if anyone has successfully mixed a monster energy juice, I recently bought a juice from the vapeshop that was called wide awake, it was awesome, however I haven't been able to find that juice again. Iam hopefull that a mad scientist on here has some ideas or a recipe for me...

PLEASE....

Looking at the comments, this seems to be pretty close to the Monster Energy Drink.

Looking at the comments, this seems to be pretty close to the Monster Energy Drink.

I thought so too, the only other recipe I have found contains champaigne and green goblin, which isn't even close.

I will have to try this one, its such a pity I cant find the wide awake anywhere, it was such an awesome juice.

After searching high and low, I located my long lost bottle of juice, the juice was made by Vapxstacy and was the red label Wide awake, to my surprise there was still about 5 or 6 ml in the bottle, I immediately dripped it and vaped away. I went onto the various search engines and eventually got a cell phone number of a lady that may be the owner of Vapexstacy, after sending a WhatsApp, I got a reply and have found the juice, I will have to order very soon. :-D:-D:-D:-D

Back