Month end ridiculous juice offer

Hi I can't get into your site, but would like to reserve 2 x 18mg Berry Blaze, 2 x 18mg VM4
The issue with the nicotine strength selection is a bit more serious than I initially thought. Our website is currently in maintenance mode to fix the issue. Hope to be back online tomorrow. Will post right here when you can grab your juice specials!

Please can I reserve 2xVM4 18mg and 2xBerry Blaze 18mg. Will place the order when your site is up and running.

Hi I can't get into your site, but would like to reserve 2 x 18mg Berry Blaze, 2 x 18mg VM4

Please can I reserve 2xVM4 18mg and 2xBerry Blaze 18mg. Will place the order when your site is up and running.
You should probably indicate whether 100 ml or 30 ml?

No need to reserve... offer runs until 5 April and we make per order ;-) Website should be back live shortly.

Can't you keep this price going and I'll send a petrol tanker to CT for my juice? ;-)

And we're back live! :rock: GO GET THEM JUICE SPECIALS!

Thanks for the response so far guys! Keep it coming and let all your friends and family know!

Thanks for the response so far guys! Keep it coming and let all your friends and family know!
Post on your FB page so we can share it there ;)

I'll put my order through soon, no excuse to miss this :p

We've decided to extend the madness for another few days until Wednesday, because...... well, because we can :rock:

Remember to spread the news!

Back