Moonshot 22 problems jumping ohms

ErnstZA

Vaping 4 Days
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I recently got myself a Moonshot 22 but im having the worste time.
My ohms keep jumping and changing.

Ive already ruled out any shorts. Chimney doesnt touch. Post a tightend down correctly. Bottom pin is also tightend.

I have a lot of coil building experience and this is the first time ive come across a problem like this.

TIA

What mod @ErnstZA ?
Maybe something not making a proper connection in or around the 510

If all else has been checked correctly regarding coils, shorts etc then it must be a faulty 5.10 pin that's all that I can think of.

Got the same issue with a 22 moonshot , I noticed the insulation on the bottom deck allows liquid to seep through at times, I suspect that causing the short.

I have 2 moonshot 22s. No issues like this. Very strange. All i can say is that i only use 28 gauge ss wire and I use a little vaseline on the bottom threads of the swivel lock cap. I only TC vape them and no ohm issues as described in OP. Hope u guys come right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your gold positive pin came loose. Put a allen key through the hole in the positive pin and tight it back up. Problem solved!

Your gold positive pin came loose. Put a allen key through the hole in the positive pin and tight it back up. Problem solved!

Hey bud tried this aswell but no luck, I've been using mainly Fused claps in it.

Think my one is just faulty

I already tight it back up and no luck.. I replaced the grubs aswell. Still no luck..

Bro replace your coils im 100% sure that will sort out your problems
Done that twice. Im really not a novice when it comes to coil building.have been using RDA`s and RTA`s since 2013. Just thought there might be some trick to the tank.

Ill build a single coil in it tomorrow morning to rule out the fact that dual coils dont make even contact.

Hope that make sense. My english isnt very good

Thanks for all the help guys

Done that twice. Im really not a novice when it comes to coil building.have been using RDA`s and RTA`s since 2013. Just thought there might be some trick to the tank.

Ill build a single coil in it tomorrow morning to rule out the fact that dual coils dont make even contact.

Hope that make sense. My english isnt very good

Thanks for all the help guys
At which time does the resistance change? Once you install the build (before wicking) does the resistance jump?

Back