More News

Weird way of getting people to donate blood, but if it works, then it works and cudos to them for this. I can however see a lot of people complaining about this, despite the good it's doing.
This is way cool ,you will have a hot topic conversation with visitors for years !!!

Going, going ...

They awarded their first private contract to an outside company for the management and service on a major line in over 100 years. They hung on to that "gravy train" for as long as they could. But at a cost of over $8Mil per locomotive and the fact that there are 400+ locos not working (and spares needs to come from outside of RSA at an additional cost as there are SLA disputes), there is no light at then end of this railway tunnel.

They awarded their first private contract to an outside company for the management and service on a major line in over 100 years. They hung on to that "gravy train" for as long as they could. But at a cost of over $8Mil per locomotive and the fact that there are 400+ locos not working (and spares needs to come from outside of RSA at an additional cost as there are SLA disputes), there is no light at then end of this railway tunnel.
So sad really watching everything we built being systematically destroyed ... This country has devolved from innovation, production and prosperity to banality, consumption, and {expletive deleted} :worried: with it's platitudinous pseudo leadership

We also have the k@kest drivers, roads, k@k sleg corrupt police force, and more, not unlike New York in the late 70's ... and then in the late 80's they adopted their zero tolerance stance. starting with petty crimes;

Am I a bad person for laughing at this?? :-D :-D

Am I a bad person for laughing at this?? :-D :-D

As someone on Tiktok commented, everyone feels this way bur no-one does anything about it.
Implement either a 4-day working week, or shorter working hours. Instead of 8 -5, make it 9 -4.

Back