More News

Yet, and I quote this from the article, "However, regular cigarettes - which have long been linked to male infidelity - are even worse in terms of disrupting sexual function.". BUT the headline is all about vaping... no wonder the world is all in a tiff. Scaremongering tactics.

Yet, and I quote this from the article, "However, regular cigarettes - which have long been linked to male infidelity - are even worse in terms of disrupting sexual function.". BUT the headline is all about vaping... no wonder the world is all in a tiff. Scaremongering tactics.

Methinks the author of that articles "manhood" has already shrunk to have pouted that drivel :wondering:

So smoking and vaping has now suddenly been linked to infidelity? Amazing.
I always though that alcohol and unhappy relationships contributed far more to that spectrum of life.

As for the rest of the article, my ghoens only shrink when my wife calls me by my name, not for anything else.

what I like most about that article is how electricity has gone 450% since 2008 and we are getting less and less electricity supplied and our fearless leader had the b@lls to say that stage 6 is actually a good thing because it means they are fixing things!

The insanity is beyond measure!

So glad I upgraded about 3 months ago…
Don't beat yourself up about it. Tried to get this for my son this morning and get as far as being able to choose the product I want, don't want a device but then checkout does not want to load. Think their site may be overloaded at the moment.

Hope vodacom comes to the party soon as well. My sons and daughter inlaw's overseas can even make international calls and unlimited data and voice calls on ther packages and they aren't that expensive for them earning in their respective currencies.

Hope vodacom comes to the party soon as well. My sons and daughter inlaw's overseas can even make international calls and unlimited data and voice calls on ther packages and they aren't that expensive for them earning in their respective currencies.
I don't think we will ever get international calls included in any of our packages due to the exchange rate of the Rand being so weak it will cost them too much.

I don't think we will ever get international calls included in any of our packages due to the exchange rate of the Rand being so weak it will cost them too much.
There is no reason for us not to get better international rates, (other than their greed) ... they all share interconnect agreements via IP-VOIP tunnels after all.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Tried to get this for my son this morning and get as far as being able to choose the product I want, don't want a device but then checkout does not want to load. Think their site may be overloaded at the moment.

Managed to get an order placed for the Mrs, so now she will be phoning me every 5 days instead of every 10... let's see how this works out.

Follow up: he beat the record!

who knew we had a space agency here? We cant even fix potholes let alone go to space!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Smile and wave Paul ... Ya can't polish a turd
An interesting factoid tho' .... In the early 1900s, Dr. Henry H. Goddard proposed a classification system for intellectual disabled based on the concept of mental age, (still used today), according to this classification, individuals who showed mental retardation were divided into the following "ranges"
  • Idiota (idiots): if their level of mental age level was less than three years;
  • Imbecille (imbeciles): if they had a mental age between three and seven years;
  • Deficiente (deficient): if their mental age was between seven and ten years.
Based on the above, I think it safe referring to our leadership as deficient imbecilic idiots.

Last edited:
who knew we had a space agency here? We cant even fix potholes let alone go to space!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Smile and wave Paul ... Ya can't polish a turd
An interesting factoid tho' .... In the early 1900s, Dr. Henry H. Goddard proposed a classification system for intellectual disabled based on the concept of mental age, (still used today), according to this classification, individuals who showed mental retardation were divided into the following "ranges"
  • Idiota (idiots): if their level of mental age level was less than three years;
  • Imbecille (imbeciles): if they had a mental age between three and seven years;
  • Deficiente (deficient): if their mental age was between seven and ten years.
Based on the above, I think it safe referring to our leadership as deficient imbecilic idiots.
idiotically deficient imbeciles

Back