Mr. Hardwick's - Jungle Flavors

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
jungle.jpg

An update on Jungle Flavors!

I've received most of the stock, have been doing the single flavour testing and I have to say there are some real winners in this line.

Looking forward to bringing this to the local DIY scene and getting everyone's impressions.

Jungle Flavors are manufactured in Germany.
MSDS will be available for each flavour.
The majority of the flavours are ALCOHOL FREE. (if memory serves only some of the tobacco flavours contain alcohol)

Awesome man.

Since MSDS's are available, I take it they are serious, and not just trying to jump on the bandwagon. Which is the problem I have with 'Joe Soap' concentrates.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome man.

Since MSDS's are available, I take it they are serious, and not just trying to jump on the bandwagon. Which is the problem I have with 'Joe Soap' concentrates.

Yeah they are serious, and ECX is totally about complying with the new regs.
JF has been around for quite some time but are starting to get noticed now after ECX bought the company and rebranded the product.
The flavours have been getting some really good reviews and were first recommended to me by notcharlesmanson.

Aslo so far the flavours I've tested all seem to be FA / INW strength, so 0.5-2% mixing ranges ;-)

Yeah they are serious, and ECX is totally about complying with the new regs.
JF has been around for quite some time but are starting to get noticed now after ECX bought the company and rebranded the product.
The flavours have been getting some really good reviews and were first recommended to me by notcharlesmanson.

Aslo so far the flavours I've tested all seem to be FA / INW strength, so 0.5-2% mixing ranges ;-)
Ooooh! :inlove:

How many in the range? Please put me down tentatively for one of each.

How many in the range? Please put me down tentatively for one of each.

32 in total. The bakeries are interesting.
There's biscuit, cookie and yellow cake.

Curious about the tobacco range @method1, any feedback on that yet?

Yellow cake :inlove:

Would be nice to have a version that doesn't gunk a coil when it comes within 100m of it

Cool, perfect. Please drop me a message when you have stock etc and I'll send you money :)

Let us know what the Cheesecake is like. I must be one of the only who doesnt like TFA Cheesecake GC.

You're not alone there.. can't stand ccgc.

Back