Mr. Owl RDA

theoS

PANDA
LV

Awards
can ne one please give me there opinion about this one seen that i whant to get one

Make this easier for people.

1st) This thread should be posted in another sub forum. this is not a poll or survey. maybe post it in general vape chat

2) Post some pics and specs of the atty in question. I really have no idea what you are talking about.

3) fix spelling

I
Make this easier for people.

1st) This thread should be posted in another sub forum. this is not a poll or survey. maybe post it in general vape chat

2) Post some pics and specs of the atty in question. I really have no idea what you are talking about.

3) fix spelling
I Cant spell

To bring things back to the right level...

I picked one up a while back via eCiggies @ R300.

Steel construction, top-cap is nice and tight and seals it properly over the or-rings with no sign of slipping. Funky looking, but it actually performs it's function quite well and the top-hat does make one smile. Not massive airflow (3 holes on 2 sides each), but you can set and forget it, i.e. it won't adjust in your pocket.

3 post builds, not as massive as e.g. a Velocity (not the same thing), but I have managed to get dual Ni's in there without issue. Not a massive juicewell, but enough to keep it going and as long as you don't overfill to the brim, haven't had any real leakage issues.

Would I pick up another one? Yeap, I will. Not the best ever, but I'm satisfied with the price, quality and end-result.

EDIT: 3 airholes on 3 places - you can either have 6 open (3 on 2 sides) or 3 open (on a single side) - sorry for the slight initial misinformation, I forgot since I haven't done a single-coil build in a while in there. This setup does help for single and dual-coil builds.

EDIT2: Just in case it is not obvious - the smaller airholes are better suited for slightly tighter RDA-style draws, you are not going to blow competition clouds on this one.

Last edited:
@Coco , you speak English with a Chinese accent :p : but it actually performs it's function reads : but it actually performs it is function
:dance:

@Coco , you speak English with a Chinese accent :p : but it actually performs it's function reads : but it actually performs it is function
:dance:

lol, Indeed. I am normally better than that... or is it "I am better that than normally"?

Lokso Bad. I wloudnt Buy Thlis Rda
The Sapor is a great RDA and priced around $25.00 usd for an authentic also the Mad Hatter isn't half bad and is only about $16.00 also authentic. I own many good clones I've purchased for under $10.00.

lol, Indeed. I am normally better than that... or is it "I am better that than normally"?
The first option sounded much the better

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back