Mr Tobacco - Eden on the Bay - Retailer Reviews

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Capetonians who are in this area, do pay this shop a visit, if you haven't already!

Mr Tobacco at Eden on the Bay, Bloubergstrand, Cape Town, is not one of our supporting vendors, but they deserve a mention because they're my go-to place for any questions/problems that need practical intervention.

They're a small shop, with a variety of vaping, shisha and tobacco (excuse me for saying the word) products. They're also the brick-and-mortar suppliers of the cartridges for my beloved Vinto e-cig, which I still use even though I vape. The shop is owned by two Jordanian brothers - Ibrahim and Mohammed - and their helpfulness and friendliness is unbelievable.

As soon as the maddening crowds have gone back to work I'm going to pay them a visit. I need to have my Twisp Mini Vega sorted out, buy coils, speak to them about different drip-tips for my iJust S - and buy some Nasty Juice Cushman - Low Mint, which is almost finished.

jip good shop got my ammit from them. they just need to get better cotton. that flat sheets are kak

Back