Mt Baker Vapor - Juice Reviews

Bit slow on my order as I placed it on 11 March and it got sent on 16 March. Not too bad as there was a weekend between.

I did not order pre mixed as I do my own mixing. I ordered 500 ml of 6 mg nic at 40/60 PG/VG with menthol concentrate. The total mix would be close to 50/50.

I will try the mixed pack next time I order.

My friend and I have ordered from cloudhouse in the past. Nathan the owner is one hell of a nice guy and is willing to go out of his way to help you out with anything you may need. He really is a shining example of what good service should be.

I have a few juice impressions as well:

Cinnamon Roll:
By far the best Mt. Baker Vapor flavour I have tried. This is the juice that changed my perspective about e liquids in general. It has a delicious buttery "baked pastry" taste (similar to the sticky bun) with a warm cooked cinnamon flavour. Nothing like a cinnamon fireball, but more along the lines of cinnamon that is baked into an apple pie. It's present but you don't get that "burn". The juice is slightly sweet, but not too much. It's not an ADV, but it's great for spoiling yourself when you really want to vape on something special.

Hawk Sauce:
Hawk sauce can be best described as the cousin of Thug Juice. It's a sweet/sour berry mix with a slight menthol hit. The flavour is disctintly more "berry" orientated with raspberry being one of the main berries I can taste. My friend and I have also tasted grape in there at some stage as well. It's a very complex juice, and one to keep you guessing for a while.

Jamaican Rum:
This has to be one of my particular favourite Mt. Baker Vapor flavours. There isn't much rum in there, but it's a spicy almost fruity e liquid. It has a slight tobacco flavour, but nothing strong... This liquid is by far the hardest to describe, as it's like nothing I've tried before. The closest flavour I can describe it as... A spicy butterscotch.

Black Cherry:
*Warning: Tank Cracker*
A good sour cherry flavour. as the warning says, it's a tank cracker. I lost an iClear16 (when I was just starting) because of this juice. I love my cherry flavours, and this is a good one. Not the best, but not the worst either. There's nothing special here, so it's not worth the time importing imo, unless you REALLY like your cherry flavours.

Razzle Dazzle:
The Un-Menthol version of Hawk Sauce with sour added in to the mix. It was good, but nothing really special. I could see what they were trying to do, but it failed on them. Hawk Sauce is better imo.

Butter Pecan:
This tastes exactly like a pecan nut pie. I have tried some other pecan flavoured e liquids, but nothing comes close to this. My greatest regret is not buying more of this when I had the chance. The best way to describe this flavour would be for you to go down to the shop, buy a slice of pecan pie, eat it, and then yeah.... you have my review.

French Vanilla:
It didn't taste like anything. Stay away... ... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Cotton Candy:
This tasted sweet. There was no flavour. You might as well eat a spoon of sugar ( I think that would have more flavour)

My friend and I have ordered from cloudhouse in the past. Nathan the owner is one hell of a nice guy and is willing to go out of his way to help you out with anything you may need. He really is a shining example of what good service should be.

I have a few juice impressions as well:

Cinnamon Roll:
By far the best Mt. Baker Vapor flavour I have tried. This is the juice that changed my perspective about e liquids in general. It has a delicious buttery "baked pastry" taste (similar to the sticky bun) with a warm cooked cinnamon flavour. Nothing like a cinnamon fireball, but more along the lines of cinnamon that is baked into an apple pie. It's present but you don't get that "burn". The juice is slightly sweet, but not too much. It's not an ADV, but it's great for spoiling yourself when you really want to vape on something special.

Hawk Sauce:
Hawk sauce can be best described as the cousin of Thug Juice. It's a sweet/sour berry mix with a slight menthol hit. The flavour is disctintly more "berry" orientated with raspberry being one of the main berries I can taste. My friend and I have also tasted grape in there at some stage as well. It's a very complex juice, and one to keep you guessing for a while.

Jamaican Rum:
This has to be one of my particular favourite Mt. Baker Vapor flavours. There isn't much rum in there, but it's a spicy almost fruity e liquid. It has a slight tobacco flavour, but nothing strong... This liquid is by far the hardest to describe, as it's like nothing I've tried before. The closest flavour I can describe it as... A spicy butterscotch.

Black Cherry:
*Warning: Tank Cracker*
A good sour cherry flavour. as the warning says, it's a tank cracker. I lost an iClear16 (when I was just starting) because of this juice. I love my cherry flavours, and this is a good one. Not the best, but not the worst either. There's nothing special here, so it's not worth the time importing imo, unless you REALLY like your cherry flavours.

Razzle Dazzle:
The Un-Menthol version of Hawk Sauce with sour added in to the mix. It was good, but nothing really special. I could see what they were trying to do, but it failed on them. Hawk Sauce is better imo.

Butter Pecan:
This tastes exactly like a pecan nut pie. I have tried some other pecan flavoured e liquids, but nothing comes close to this. My greatest regret is not buying more of this when I had the chance. The best way to describe this flavour would be for you to go down to the shop, buy a slice of pecan pie, eat it, and then yeah.... you have my review.

French Vanilla:
It didn't taste like anything. Stay away... ... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Cotton Candy:
This tasted sweet. There was no flavour. You might as well eat a spoon of sugar ( I think that would have more flavour)
Butter pecan and jamaican rum.....noted!

Yip, agree on the service from Nathan. Plus good price. Plus good juice. That is the combination to look for. Well, got Butterscotch in my tank again for today. Perfect for a day at work.

Butter pecan and jamaican rum.....noted!

Yip, agree on the service from Nathan. Plus good price. Plus good juice. That is the combination to look for. Well, got Butterscotch in my tank again for today. Perfect for a day at work.

Nice. My friend has the butterscotch concentrate. He treats all his Mt. Baker concentrates like gold. damn.... now I want some cinnamon roll, but I'm trying to ration it out over the rest of my life, as I don't know when I'll ever be able to get my hands on it again. :(

Great impressions @UnholyMunk
Thanks for taking the time to share them...
Lol, I like your description of Cotton Candy

Great impressions @UnholyMunk
Thanks for taking the time to share them...
Lol, I like your description of Cotton Candy
No Problem! I have tried a few more of their flavours, but they've already been reviewed in this thread. Butterscotch is a winner, so is Thug juice (if you like watermelon).
The banana nut bread is also a good flavour if you enjoy Banana and Pecans. I totally forgot about this flavour, but I remember it was good, but nothing to write home about. After trying cinnamon roll, it's kinda hard to look at any of their other flavours the same way.

Back