Mtl Pod Device advice

Pratz

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all, im in search of a good Mtl Pod device.
Looking for something with a battery over 1500mAh.
Ive tried the Miso Pro, awesome flavour with the 0,8ohm coil but im not getting the Mtl hit i want.
I am currently using Smok Nord 50w on 15w with 0,3ohm coil but not getting the flavour like the Miso Pro.
My juice is 12mg and great in the Miso Pro but not so good in the Nord 50w.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

15w will tickle that 0.3 ohm coil, try going with a higher ohm coil on the nord. I see that there is a 0.8 ohm mtl coil for the Nord

15w will tickle that 0.3 ohm coil, try going with a higher ohm coil on the nord. I see that there is a 0.8 ohm mtl coil for the Nord
Hi LeeGov how you doing, thanks i have 0,6 ohm and 0,23 ohm.
i live in Zimbabwe so no vape shops here.
I'll try the 0,6 ohm and see if that helps

Come on, guys! Give the man some solid MTL advice! I can't help because I am an RDL vaper!

These are all fine Pod Systems but they are all RDL.
Pods.JPG

Both the Nevoks are great for MTL.
1.0ohm coil with the air almost totally closed on the Nevoks X and turn the pod to closed side on the Nevoks C and they work great. Coils last long and with 1.0ohm coil battery life is great on the Nevoks X with 1800mah battery

Both the Nevoks are great for MTL.
1.0ohm coil with the air almost totally closed on the Nevoks X and turn the pod to closed side on the Nevoks C and they work great. Coils last long and with 1.0ohm coil battery life is great on the Nevoks X with 1800mah battery
Hi @adriaanh thanks for the suggestions. I will have a look.
Do you know who sells them please.

@Pratz @adriaanh is spot on. I just realised the Nevoks Feelin X has airflow control. I use it in RDL but it closes right down to an MTL Vape. It's a brilliant pod system!

@Pratz @adriaanh is spot on. I just realised the Nevoks Feelin X has airflow control. I use it in RDL but it closes right down to an MTL Vape. It's a brilliant pod system!

Hi @Rob Fisher thanks so much, will get hold of them.

Back