MTL RANGE: SNLV18 on ice

@Naeemhoosen I'm in and around Potch this week and The vape loft and Vape Junction cannot wait for the delivery of your MTL range :) Can we also order bigger quantities and custom mix ratio from the reputable stockists?
Great! Yes you may order through the store however there might be an extra charge for high nic content/delivery/deposit. Will be best to confirm this with the store.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Great! Yes you may order through the store however there might be an extra charge for high nic content/delivery/deposit. Will be best to confirm this with the store.

highly doubt I will order from a store in Potch as I'm just here this week but will do so from a store in jozi like The Vape Industry.

@MrDeedz hos the throat hit? Tried a few others from other brands and the hit was either dead or overwhelming coupled by headaches lol. but I am using a MTL RTA for this.

highly doubt I will order from a store in Potch as I'm just here this week but will do so from a store in jozi like The Vape Industry.

@MrDeedz hos the throat hit? Tried a few others from other brands and the hit was either dead or overwhelming coupled by headaches lol. but I am using a MTL RTA for this.
If you a throat hit seeker. I suggest you stick to freebase nic(MTL by JEL).
The Nic Salts (i am not the biggest fan) was designed for quicker absorbtion and less throat hit. I only advise this to those really struggling to get off the stinkys.
IMO it is easier to wean ones self off freebase nicotine than it is to wean off Nic Salts.

In my personal view use 6mg and 3Mg Juice in the RTA, also invest in a cheap dripper and drip 3mg occasionally and in the evenings after meals. that will satisfy the after meal stinky cravings hopefully. But most importantly you need to know what type of juices you enjoy, Deserts, fruity. Tobacco or Menthol/Ice , If you dont smoke flavored cigarettes then get yourself a bottle of Havannah Nights by Joose E Liqs, Its a damn good tobacco juice

@Ruwaid - try get some havana nightz in higher freebase nic strength for the MTL vapes
Say 9mg or 12mg
I think for MTL thats the way to go if you after throat hit
If you want more TH, then go for 18mg

@Naeemhoosen : Any possibilities that SNLV 18 ICE NIC salts will be made in a 10mg range? Loving the pod vape with SNLV but as 3mg vaper im battling with the 20mg NIC salts juices lol, Throat hit aint my thing being a juice n flavor junkie

@Naeemhoosen : Any possibilities that SNLV 18 ICE NIC salts will be made in a 10mg range? Loving the pod vape with SNLV but as 3mg vaper im battling with the 20mg NIC salts juices lol, Throat hit aint my thing being a juice n flavor junkie
@MrDeedz perhaps you should try a 6mg(freebase) SNLV 18 ICE in the pod. I highly doubt we will do Nic Salts @10mg.
Let me know how it does for you.

No, you should consider going higher, not lower....
@Naeemhoosen
:D

@MrDeedz perhaps you should try a 6mg(freebase) SNLV 18 ICE in the pod. I highly doubt we will do Nic Salts @10mg.
Let me know how it does for you.

Not a guru when it comes to VG/PG ration in pods, Free base JEL juices are 70/30 +- , Will this work in a Pod?

Not a guru when it comes to VG/PG ration in pods, Free base JEL juices are 70/30 +- , Will this work in a Pod?
Most of the Pod Devices these days do work fine with 70 VG/30 PG

Back