MTL vs. DL

NOOB

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, just a question. Would there be a difference in flavour between a MTL and DL device? For instance, I have a Pulse 80W/Recurve setup. If I had to change to a DL setup, would I notice a change in the flavour from the DL to the MTL when using the exact same juice?

If I have posted this in the wrong thread, I apologise in advance.

@NOOB , there is most definitely a difference in flavour between DL and MTL.

I recently bought a bottle of Raspberry Jam Monster that I tried at a vape store on a DL device.
When I initially tried it (DL), I got more of the Raspberry with a hint of the jam and really enjoyed it.
But when I used it in a MTL device, all I got was an overwhelming Jam flavour.
It has actually turned into a juice that I will never ever buy again for MTL.

I have also suprisingly found that some juices taste better in MTL than in DL tanks.

I had that same experience with Jam monster between a RDA and RTA. I think it's more to do with build and so forth. I do get that some juices are just better suited for MTL though. Appreciate the tag boet

@CeeJay, wanted to add the #askingforafriend to the original post, but thought that might just look dodge! :risas3:

@NOOB , from my limited experience there are many factors that affect the flavour and different notes in a juice.

I think one of the issues is that the DL device that I tried was powered at around 60W while I vaped the same juice at 22-24W.
The type of coil and coil material may be another factor as well.

Last edited:
There is no question that different juices need different atties... some juice shine in RDA's and others in RTA's.

Red Pill = RTA
Toffee D'Luxe = RDA

There is no question that different juices need different atties... some juice shine in RDA's and others in RTA's.

Red Pill = RTA
Toffee D'Luxe = RDA
This is actually what we were initially discussing, red pill used in a MTL RTA.

Back