Beebz

BB's Vapoury Owner
LV

Awards
I have finally got my first Reo!
Soooo happy!!

083865b323866042af8f37e4a6eb5bce.jpg

Sent from my SM-T116 using Tapatalk

28g Kanthal, 1.5mm ID - not sure what the best build would be, maybe you can suggest something? I have a Cyclone. Wicked up with cotton bacon and Vapour Mountain - Banana Cream juice. Nom Nom!

28g Kanthal, 1.5mm ID - not sure what the best build would be, maybe you can suggest something? I have a Cyclone. Wicked up with cotton bacon and Vapour Mountain - Banana Cream juice. Nom Nom!

That sounds about right for the Cyclone. Stunning Reo, congrats. Most welcome to Reoville, Reonaut.

nyBkV31.jpg

Good build!

You can also try some nichrome for quicker ramp up times.

@DJ Beebz if you want to get rid of some of those scratches just use a scotchbrite pad . The raw finish cleans up very nicely

Excellent start for a first Reo @DJ Beebz.

spygratsreo.jpg

I'm a DLH vaper so my two 2013 Cyclones are drilled out for more air intake. Favorite builds in them in the day on a couple of my 2014 Reo Woodvil's running my DIY joose was 26KA1-2.5mm-7w @ .8Ω.

2wood.jpg

Congrats on the REO @DJ Beebz !
Wishing you many happy vapes!
All the best

I have finally got my first Reo!
Soooo happy!!

083865b323866042af8f37e4a6eb5bce.jpg

Congratulations bud, absolutely marvellous. A nice buff and shine and she will sparkle like a tropical islands calm ocean .

Are you sure you didnt want to sell me that one ;) :-D

I need a raw reo grand in my life :)

Wish you many happy vapes bud.

Congratulations bud, absolutely marvellous. A nice buff and shine and she will sparkle like a tropical islands calm ocean .

Are you sure you didnt want to sell me that one ;) :-D

I need a raw reo grand in my life :)

Wish you many happy vapes bud.
Lol thanks.. Nope, she's a keeper!

My builds on the Cyclops (Cyclone AFC) :

Single : 2mm KA1 28g , 5 wraps , just under 1.0ohm nice ramp up good for tobaccos
Dual : Dual SS316 28g , 5 wraps , about 0.4ohms hits like a train

As always you are dealing with a mech mod so battery safety is paramount , stick to the single coil builds at first :)

My first Reo, a Copper Vein Mini 2.1 with a brass RM2 was bought used off classifieds in August 2014. The last one I bought was in March 2016 and was Reo #33.

r1x.jpg

Back