Awards
3 months and growing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

3 months
8yqa8u3y.jpg

Today 3 months later

uqavypa8.jpg

Last edited:
All I want now is a device that performs like an SVD and uses 18650 batteries but doesn't have that annoying switch off story (It's driving me over the edge)... I haven't given the MVP a fair shake yet because that has been housing a Nautilus with my occasional Vape juice... it's time to put a Nautilus with VM Menthol Ice on it and give it horns!

They must have left converted and well satisfied!

They did indeed! I'll be placing an order for juice with @Oupa shortly! Just hoping to cobine the order with the Legends range! :p

One of them has mPT2 with eGo-C Twists and the other one two of my Twisps! ;)

Superb photo Rob and lovely collection you have there!

At what power do you vape the Nautilus on the SVD with the Menthol Ice juice?

At what power do you vape the Nautilus on the SVD with the Menthol Ice juice?

8 watts and it's perfect for me! I pretty much vape it most of the day... I'm still searching for a perfect Coffee Juice!

And 99% of the time I use my Nautilus/SVD with VM Menthol ice... all the rest is used to convert stinkies!

i think the time has come for me to move away from liqua and start vaping the proper juice now.

VM here i come

i still have some liqua left (very little) so ill be ordering VM very soon.

you say the menthol is the shizz nizz? i too am a menthol fan, nothing comes close to it for me

i think the time has come for me to move away from liqua and start vaping the proper juice now.

VM here i come

i still have some liqua left (very little) so ill be ordering VM very soon.

you say the menthol is the shizz nizz? i too am a menthol fan, nothing comes close to it for me
VM's menthol is great, @Riaz. As a menthol fan, do yourself a favour and also get a bottle of VM's menthol concentrate. I just add 1 drop (comes with a dripper) per ml to some of my other juices to jazz them up.

To give you an idea how perfect the Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice is for me.... I order 4 bottles a time to make sure I don't run out. I do like all the other VM flavours but I vape the Menthol Ice all day

Back