My latest setup!

4.2volts

Builder and Coil-pop Seeker
LV

Awards
This is something I've been excited to get for a while now. My new setup is now complete. Black/Elephant leather Therion DNA166 with an authentic CSMNT RDA. This thing is amazing!

e2f19ec2cb5983ba3fe88e87b7e4560b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something I've been excited to get for a while now. My new setup is now complete. Black/Elephant leather Therion DNA166 with an authentic CSMNT RDA. This thing is amazing!

Hey Bud

i am getting one soon too.

where did you go to learn how to setup the escribe?

Hey man! I checked some youtube videos and had a buddy help me out. But it's actually really not too difficult to figure out. Evolv also has a quick start guide to show you the basics but there are youtube videos that dive very deeply into every small adjustable thing.

e2f19ec2cb5983ba3fe88e87b7e4560b.jpg

I'm looking for one of those Therion's... where did u get it?

I'm looking for one of those Therion's... where did u get it?

@Amir Vape Brewery in Middelburg Mpumalanga imported it for me. But Sir Vape has them in stock for R2470. Hope you get one man! These things are incredible.

@Amir Vape Brewery in Middelburg Mpumalanga imported it for me. But Sir Vape has them in stock for R2470. Hope you get one man! These things are incredible.

I had one and sold it... the minute it left my office I regretted it

I had one and sold it... the minute it left my office I regretted it

Will never sell mine man. This is the device that I've been the happiest with since i started vaping. So sorry for your loss brother

Back