My vape experience

DotDubb

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi fellow vapers.

I'm new to the vape community and I'm really loving every second of it.

I was a smoker for a good 20 years and never wanted to stop, but lately got my mindset right to get off the stickies and after some research, I bought a kit off the forum.

Received my kit last week Thursday, and been vaping it for the last 4 days. I did have 2 smokes on day 1 on 1 on day 2,coming from around 10 stickies a day when I don't kuier with the mates(that ends up to at least 20 a day)

I was stupid in the sense that I tried to stop smoking on a weekend that we have one massive get together with around 30 mates. But I survived it and I'm super proud of myself.

Wifey smokes at least 20 a day, but she at least loves to vape with me and I bought her a kit over the weekend.

So far she cut down on the stickies, down to 7 a day so far. Really I pressed with her as she really enjoys smoking and decided all this on her own.

Here is some pics of our kits and some of our flavours.

263a654c919b8f6ed775763b845df756.jpg

229dd1827139f877a836bfdb931b6353.jpg

4497b8e02dc9d538097aa95fd47ddf79.jpg

e6a4141d3a5c1dff081e2fe653e667c8.jpg

4479a9559bbb414f7a11da1550d594d3.jpg

e334195072fe15fbe23eb8a82a69d81a.jpg

Next up, to learn how to make my own coils.

I started on my Joyetech Ultimo tank, with the 0.5ohm ceramic coil, was very happy with that.
Changed to my cloud beast tank now on the V8 Q4 coil, what a tank! Gave wife the Joyetech tank and now we both are very happy!

I'm very interested in a dripper and sqounker setup, that will be my next purchase when I'm ready to get an extra kit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi fellow vapers.

I'm new to the vape community and I'm really loving every second of it.

I was a smoker for a good 20 years and never wanted to stop, but lately got my mindset right to get off the stickies and after some research, I bought a kit off the forum.

Received my kit last week Thursday, and been vaping it for the last 4 days. I did have 2 smokes on day 1 on 1 on day 2,coming from around 10 stickies a day when I don't kuier with the mates(that ends up to at least 20 a day)

I was stupid in the sense that I tried to stop smoking on a weekend that we have one massive get together with around 30 mates. But I survived it and I'm super proud of myself.

Wifey smokes at least 20 a day, but she at least loves to vape with me and I bought her a kit over the weekend.

So far she cut down on the stickies, down to 7 a day so far. Really I pressed with her as she really enjoys smoking and decided all this on her own.

Here is some pics of our kits and some of our flavours.

263a654c919b8f6ed775763b845df756.jpg

229dd1827139f877a836bfdb931b6353.jpg

4497b8e02dc9d538097aa95fd47ddf79.jpg

e6a4141d3a5c1dff081e2fe653e667c8.jpg

4479a9559bbb414f7a11da1550d594d3.jpg

e334195072fe15fbe23eb8a82a69d81a.jpg

Next up, to learn how to make my own coils.

I started on my Joyetech Ultimo tank, with the 0.5ohm ceramic coil, was very happy with that.
Changed to my cloud beast tank now on the V8 Q4 coil, what a tank! Gave wife the Joyetech tank and now we both are very happy!

I'm very interested in a dripper and sqounker setup, that will be my next purchase when I'm ready to get an extra kit.

Congratulations,don't worry soon you will be down to zero smokes. I smoked for 47yrs. over a pack a day and after a few weeks I didn't want to smoke at all.It will happen to you also.

Great to read @DotDubb !

You guys have amassed quite a collection in such a short time!

If you want to start rebuilding you can try on the Ultimo, you just have to pick up a spare RBA deck, but it is actually a nice easy deck to build on, and pretty forgiving!

Congratulations to you both.
As they say: Just relax and enjoy the ride. Don't worry if it takes you a couple of weeks to stop smoking, it's already a win!

Welcome and congrats @DotDubb
You are doing great
Enjoy the journey and take it slow - no rush
Quitting the stinkies will happen at some point
Focus on the flavours and on finding ones you absolutely love!!

Welcome to the forum. And congrats on the decision to stop smoking.
It is always easier if you do it with someone else.
Just a tip, don't worry if you have a day where you have one more stinky. Eventually you wont be able to stomach it.
Enjoy. And keep on sharing your progress.
Congrats again.

Welcome to the family brother.
Congrats on cutting down, remember it's not a race, it's a 30+ year marathon.

That's some nice kit you got, good choices there.
Enjoy every single puff.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

@DotDubb Hey some of that looks familiar ;) hehe :D

Welcome bud, good to see you're enjoying it so much already!
Also, that's a decent juice collection so far!

Congrats to you and your wifey buddy @DotDubb FYI Paulies Coffee Cake is liquid crack...you will crave another bottle very soon lol

Congratulations,don't worry soon you will be down to zero smokes. I smoked for 47yrs. over a pack a day and after a few weeks I didn't want to smoke at all.It will happen to you also.
Thanks @kev mac
Funny thing is, everybody smokes around me and it doesn't bother me at all. Day 3 smoke free so far.

Great to read @DotDubb !

You guys have amassed quite a collection in such a short time!

If you want to start rebuilding you can try on the Ultimo, you just have to pick up a spare RBA deck, but it is actually a nice easy deck to build on, and pretty forgiving!

Thanks @Stosta

Yeah, I can see how addictive it can get. But I'm happy with everything we have purchased so far.

Great, I'll be on the lookout for a RBA deck, I'm looking forward to try my own coils.

Congratulations to you both.
As they say: Just relax and enjoy the ride. Don't worry if it takes you a couple of weeks to stop smoking, it's already a win!
Thanks @SAVaper

I definitely stooped smoking, really don't want that in my life anymore. My wifey is down from a good 20 stickies a day to only 7 a day now so far.

Welcome and congrats @DotDubb
You are doing great
Enjoy the journey and take it slow - no rush
Quitting the stinkies will happen at some point
Focus on the flavours and on finding ones you absolutely love!!
Thanks @Silver

That's really the fun part, all the awesome juices out there. I got a lot of flavours in my kit I bought from @Cave Johnson, plus I did a lot of ready on your juice reviews in the forum which made it so easy for me to buy some more juices. I have not find a bad juice yet, all thanks to you guys on ecigssa!

Way to go you two! Happy vaping.
Thanks @Andre

I have a ton of people interested in vaping now. I stay in Lydenburg Mpumalanga, and go to Nelspruit often which is 100km away from me. There is no vape ships around but at least it's easy to order online.

Think I must consider getting so good started packs and juices to help out all my mates.

Welcome to the forum. And congrats on the decision to stop smoking.
It is always easier if you do it with someone else.
Just a tip, don't worry if you have a day where you have one more stinky. Eventually you wont be able to stomach it.
Enjoy. And keep on sharing your progress.
Congrats again.

Thanks @Anneries

So true, I extremely happy that my wife got hooked on vaping aswell. Weird thing, my brother stopped smoking 3 years ago, he also bought a kit now with 0mg nic so that he can Vale with me.

He says that since he stopped smoking, it's still hectic for him to not smoke when he has a few drinks with his mates. So know he is sorted with his vape kit.

I think his kit is a Ijust aio

4e52e25dbfa35831bedc467d7058ffef.jpg

He didn't listen to me, I told him to get something with more functions. He is already looking for a new kit as he is a flavour chaser.

Nothing wrong with his kit, but he tried mine and off course mine tastes better. Lol

Welcome to the family brother.
Congrats on cutting down, remember it's not a race, it's a 30+ year marathon.

That's some nice kit you got, good choices there.
Enjoy every single puff.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Thanks @GerritVisagie

I feel so welcome with my new family, you guys are such an awesome bunch!

The nice thing with wifey getting a kit as well, it means I have a backup kit close by. Plus her rxmini can be plugged into the laptop or whatever and still be able to vape. I was clever when I bought it for her

@DotDubb Hey some of that looks familiar ;) hehe :D

Welcome bud, good to see you're enjoying it so much already!
Also, that's a decent juice collection so far!
Thanks again @Cave Johnson

You were such a great help and gave me such great service and advise, I'll be forever greatful and will definitely recommend you as a great seller.

I got a set of LG chocolates so now I always have a spare set of charged batteries.

I chain vape a bit, around 600puffs a day, bit I can see its going down as the days past.

I'm really loving the cloud beast tank, bit I also can't fault the ultimo tank.

I need some advice on how to build my coil for the cloud beast with all the stuff you gave me with my kit, any suggestions are welcome.

Congrats to you and your wifey buddy @DotDubb FYI Paulies Coffee Cake is liquid crack...you will crave another bottle very soon lol
Thanks @Pindyman

Like I said earlier, I was reading a lot of all the great reviews on this forum, so I knew what I wanted to try. The Paulies coffee cake is such a winner, definitely one of my favourites. I bought 2 bottles, one 3mg and one 6mg. The 6mg helps me through he morning when I need my stickies the most.

Thanks again @Cave Johnson

You were such a great help and gave me such great service and advise, I'll be forever greatful and will definitely recommend you as a great seller.

I got a set of LG chocolates so now I always have a spare set of charged batteries.

I chain vape a bit, around 600puffs a day, bit I can see its going down as the days past.

I'm really loving the cloud beast tank, bit I also can't fault the ultimo tank.

I need some advice on how to build my coil for the cloud beast with all the stuff you gave me with my kit, any suggestions are welcome.

Haha 600! You're becoming one of as very quickly.

Start off with a simple build.
Use the kanthal wire and do a 3mm compacted coil per side, maybe about 6-8 wraps per coil.

There's many videos you can watch that'll show you how to wick the coils so you don't get leaking, flooding etc.

Let us know how it goes!

Last edited:
So, to continue on my story.
Yesterday(day 4 of smoke being smoke free) was the hardest for me. I was in a terrible mood and just like like hitting somebody in the face. I have my own hardware/buildware/plumbing/sanware/tiles and mosaics retail shop and decided to let all my staff know that I'm suffering and they must handle all the customers and reps for me.
So what i did was I fetched my race car, which is streetlegal and decided to give her a oil change and keep myself busy. It did help, but damn I was temperamental yesterday.

Today I'm 100% though.

Yesterday(day 4 of smoke being smoke free) was the hardest for me. I was in a terrible mood and just like like hitting somebody in the face. I have my own hardware/buildware/plumbing/sanware/tiles and mosaics retail shop and decided to let all my staff know that I'm suffering and they must handle all the customers and reps for me.
So what i did was I fetched my race car, which is streetlegal and decided to give her a oil change and keep myself busy. It did help, but damn I was temperamental yesterday.

Today I'm 100% though.
Day-by-day buddy!

For me a large part of quitting was the fear of the thought that I would never have a cig again, made me feel like I was losing out in some way, but really you know you don't want it, and after a week or two that fear start to disappear exponentially with each vape.

Keep it up, and keep milestones in mind. End of day five is big! One week is epic, and two weeks unbelievable. After that point the weeks begin to fly!

Today I'm 100% though.

So tyre smoke then :D

I see you username and Avi and can't help think your 'race car' is also a dub.
How's about some details :p

Back