Nautilus Coil Head Stuck

Snape of Vape

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Has this happened to anyone else before?

The BVC is stuck in the post that it screws into, it won't budge, you can't remove the glass part, as the coil is too wide so it won't go through, I can unscrew the glass, move it a bit, but that doesn't really help the cause that much.

I'm going to use the ultrasonic cleaner tonight, hoping it will remove the dirt or such that is causing the issue. Otherwise I'm kinda unsure what to do. Just as I started to enjoy this nautilus.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

The BVC is stuck in the post that it screws into, it won't budge, you can't remove the glass part, as the coil is too wide so it won't go through, I can unscrew the glass, move it a bit, but that doesn't really help the cause that much.

I'm going to use the ultrasonic cleaner tonight, hoping it will remove the dirt or such that is causing the issue. Otherwise I'm kinda unsure what to do. Just as I started to enjoy this nautilus.
@JakesSA has reported on this somewhere. Just use a pair of pliers above the threads visible on the coil unit and unscrew.

@Andre Thanks but I've tried that though. Also tried the whole hot water thing. Will put it in the freezer when I get home, maybe that will help

in order to not squish the tube . place a drill bit that is snug in fit into the tube , then you can grip with pliers and twist until your fooofy valve pops without damaging it .

Happend to me a few times. But some how manages to come lose

Happened with the first Mini I got... used my pliers.

engineering-flowchart.jpg

Happens to me as well. I just use pliers to loosen it. I have a bigger issue however. When I put a coil in it works perfectly but when I change liquids and assemble the head again the coil shorts. It is so random. I put in a new coil today and after finishing one tank and refilling it does not want to work anymore. Anybody else experiencing the same?

had that happen to me a couple of times. I make a point of it when filling up to take the atty (Kangertech) out and cleaning of the threads with some good old TP and then putting things back together. Seems as if the sweeter juices can get sticky sometime.

Back