NB!!! Cape Town Vape meet location

YIP!!!! indeed!!! hopefully a set would be doing a tour of the brick and mortar stores and e-stores for a review.

And what about us??? You cant forget about JHB vape meet

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

howsit guys and gals.

the venue is now locked down and all that is left is for everyone to attend. here are the details:

Date:6 December 2014
TIme : 12 till 6pm
Place: Nuri Sushi Factory
Address: 8 Parliament Street, Cape Town, CBD

vendors will be allowed in from 12 till 1pm. this will give them time to setup their tabls and stands.
@Cape vaping supplies @Zegee @Gazzacpt will be there at 12 to meet the vendors and organise the postions of stands and tables.

everyone else attending the vape meet in cape town is asked to join us from 1pm onward.
we will have to wrap up by 6pm.

nuri will be operating as per normal while we are there. they will have loads of customers come through during the time we are there so expect alot of people asking what we are about. hows that for free advertising and also we will create awareness of what we are all about. vendors this will probably stand you guys in good stead too as this will lead to some nice sales too.

A big thank you to all the guys who offered assistance in the preperation of this vape meet and also to all vendors who have donated toward our prize giving... a big thank you goes out to you from vape town.

Quick question guys, is anyone allowed to join or is it an exclusive event?
Forgive my ignorance as i am a noob lol:think:

Lol i've actually come to realise vapers in general are more of a friendlier bunch especially related to vaping.
Or maybe im high or something like that lol

Back