NCV Milked

So...
Bought a bottle of Northern Craft Vapes - Milked.
Not impressed at all, not getting any flavour out of it.
Anyone had the same experience with this juice?
I'm running it in a Subtank with a Clapton coil which is reading at 0.8.

Thanks
Hey dude...

I bought a bottle of STRAWB and a bottle of MILKED also because of the reviews... At the time I only had a cheap e-cig sticky... And the taste was dull... So I ordered a Target Pro and got it today, filled up the tank with MILKED and left it for like 20min. It has the 0 5ohm ccell... Hel an hour since I started vaping on it and I get a burnt taste.. Nothing like I expected :(

I hope its coz the device is new... Dono. But if this is wat its supposed to taste like then I dont like.. But surely it shouldn't... I tried all the way from 25w to 28w to 30w to 35 and 40w but its still that taste... Now if I wana try another flavour... How do I get all this juice out?

Im considering visiting vapecon and really hoping the guys will have small samples so one can fins a edv flavour as I am brand new to this. What do u guys reccon?

Hey dude...

I bought a bottle of STRAWB and a bottle of MILKED also because of the reviews... At the time I only had a cheap e-cig sticky... And the taste was dull... So I ordered a Target Pro and got it today, filled up the tank with MILKED and left it for like 20min. It has the 0 5ohm ccell... Hel an hour since I started vaping on it and I get a burnt taste.. Nothing like I expected :(

I hope its coz the device is new... Dono. But if this is wat its supposed to taste like then I dont like.. But surely it shouldn't... I tried all the way from 25w to 28w to 30w to 35 and 40w but its still that taste... Now if I wana try another flavour... How do I get all this juice out?

Im considering visiting vapecon and really hoping the guys will have small samples so one can fins a edv flavour as I am brand new to this. What do u guys reccon?
The 0.5 c cells are Stainless steel.
Try them in temp control mode. I don't like the 0.5 coils in pain watt mode.

Milked is actually a nice flavour if you push it to be a warm vape.

I will check how to do temp mode. At what temp do I set it?

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk

Or should I rather try the 0.6ohm coil that came with it?

I will check how to do temp mode. At what temp do I set it?

I would say around 220 degrees Celsius.
You gave to play up or down depending on the burnt taste going away.

Back