NCV TRINITY STORAGE

JsPLAYn

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

So as a personal preference I prefer using the plastic squeeze bottles when I drip as it's just way more practical and less things to hold onto whilst dripping

My question is basically if it's ok to transfer trinity into a plastic bottle and is there any particular reason most juices are stored in glass bottles?

Thanks
Jsplayn

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Hi @jsplayn , i am no expert on this but I think the glass bottles are better for long term storage
Less chance of outside air getting in.
I imagine that decanting into plastic bottles is fine for short term usage.

But am going to tag @Vapington to give us his views

Plastic for short term is fine but long term n depending on the environment conditions and plastic bottle quality. You could end up with chemicals leaching into your juice from the plastic. Im no expert but i keep marine fish n plastic leaching is one of the concerns of this hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaah @Mac75 another reefer .. respect dude..

Ok @Mac75 @Silver I know about the leaching and no its nt for long term it's basically putting it into a unicorn for ease of dripping..

I'm nt going to mention name tho but I was advised on a particular juice that has a type of acidic chemical and was advised against putting it into a plastic container even short term as the chemical reacts badly with the plastic. So I was wondering about trinity as this also a pure fruit based foavour

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Hi @jsplayn

Glass is the best to store eliquid but short term there should be no issues!

Ok awesum. .. thanks @Vapington .. yes will be short term as it's just easier that way

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Back