NCV Trinity

Trinity is a must try. Love it now since I got it. I prefer dessert flavours and Trinity is awesome for resetting and refreshing the tongue. Often find myself vaping just this all day too.

Well flavors on the box say Kiki Fruit, white grapes and strawberries, bought this yesterday from Juicy Joes, such friendly and helpful staff at TBV branch :D

Well flavors on the box say Kiki Fruit, white grapes and strawberries, bought this yesterday from Juicy Joes, such friendly and helpful staff at TBV branch :D
Hope you enjoy it :)

Amazing definately going to become my daily juice :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Trinity is a great juice. Just finished my bottle and will be reaching for another soon but i also wanna try milked. If only i had an unlimited money cheat.

My friend got a free bottle of milked when he bought a NCV snapback at Cape Vape Fest, it is amazing, he finished it in one day haha.

Trinity is also one of the best fruit flavours I have ever tasted, can't wait to see what they decide to bring out next

I said the same but I think NCV is looking into it as I saw a teaser image of a white bottle with a 120ml lingering on the top

Best wattage and temp for Trin? Just got a new bottle :D

I bought one recently but for some reason it tasted mainly of Kiwi - i added some extra strawberry and after a couple days it smelt/ tasted better.. I still wonder why it came like that though.

Back