Need advise choosing a new device

The new SL class is starting to arrive in SA, a few places I think have it already, this will definitely be a good device paired with single coil atties.

The new SL class is starting to arrive in SA, a few places I think have it already, this will definitely be a good device paired with single coil atties.
SL? All SL I know is a Mercedes SL500 lol

What!! If I spend that money on a mod I sleeping outside for 2 months lol my wife will kill me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317_143619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317_143619_com.android.chrome.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 19
What!! If I spend that money on a mod I sleeping outside for 2 months lol my wife will kill me

1647522931995.png

Much better over here for the new V2 model...

Sorry didnt read comments above as im a lazy bastard.
Having said that, ive heard awesome things about the new Cthulhu AIO

With respect to both you and Jurgens, I don't think a Miso pro will keep up with your chain vaping and suggest you look at a sub ohm kit

Wirice sub ohm tank and a Swag 2. I also get the feeling you need something tough. Can't go wrong with this set up.
Respect to you too.
I chain vape and the miso pro works for me. If I need to charge its 20 mins for more than half a days vaping.

If you're looking for a subohm tank. Take a look at the kriemhild 2. I'm not saying go and get one, but ask around for other Vapers comments on it.

Obey Robot is doing full body replacement parts for the Pulse, they look very good!

16475803905028187809812255096546.jpg
Ja I think for now I'm gonna get 2 miso pros and some coils and then maybe on a later stage a Cthulhu AIO or Dot AIO don't like the Pulse AIO too many crack issuses
Good choice. It will work for you.

This is gonna be my first option for an AIO love the colour and the fact that you can build and got various type of coil you can use

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220318_102954.jpg
    Screenshot_20220318_102954.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 14
We're can we see pic's?
It's still coming, but I saw last night on YouTube Tony B showed what's coming and there is a
This is gonna be my first option for an AIO love the colour and the fact that you can build and got various type of coil you can use
I have had a few, they are very good, I'm currently using it in SBS mode with my MTL tanks , 21700 battery lasts long about 2 days with the way I chain vape

Wire I use is KP 26,27,28ga and 34,36.38 ga
KP - I assume Kanthal?
Maybe try Stainless Steel? That gives the crispest, most accurate flavour of all. Else Ni-80. Not a big Kanthal fan myself

KP - I assume Kanthal?
Maybe try Stainless Steel? That gives the crispest, most accurate flavour of all. Else Ni-80. Not a big Kanthal fan myself
KP is kidney puncher and I got 28ga SS very difficult to get 24,26 even worse for 34,36,38 ga SS

Back