Need help finding my ADV Custard

Slamphibian

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for an ADV custard to vape, however the one caveat is that I absolutely hate the taste of those home-made custards you mix from the powder. :(
I think the one thing I'm not enjoying in a lot of custard juices I've bought is that heavy eggy or powdered custard notes you get. I know this is a wildly unpopular opinion but if I can taste that Cap V1 kinda custard I get put off the juice.

What I'm really looking for is a "Ultra-Mel" kinda custard, something that's more a Vanilla pudding than a eggy heavy custard. I enjoy dessert juices when they're light and I can vape more than one tank of it at a time.

I don't suppose anyone here knows of something that hits this criteria of a light Vanilla Pudding Ultra-Mel kinda custard, you'd be my hero and make my day!

Are you looking to DIY or buy from a store?

After trying a few custards myself there’s only 1 stand out that’s super yummy for me and that’s the slick custard, nice and sweet and creamy and you actually taste the vanilla

Just my 2 cents lol

I'd prefer buying from a store, but I'm not opposed to DIY either :)
If you diy then INW Custard is a winner. Start around 5% and go up to around 8% if you want more. Little bit of sweetener and you golden.

Plus it only steeps for 3 days as opposed to CAP custard v1 which need a month.

The absolute best Ultramel type custard was Melinda's Nilla Custard. Sadly they are not in business anymore ;(

After trying a few custards myself there’s only 1 stand out that’s super yummy for me and that’s the slick custard, nice and sweet and creamy and you actually taste the vanilla

Just my 2 cents lol
I've definitely seen this one around, I'll give it a bash!

Does it have that Powdery/Eggyness to it?

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for an ADV custard to vape, however the one caveat is that I absolutely hate the taste of those home-made custards you mix from the powder. :(
I think the one thing I'm not enjoying in a lot of custard juices I've bought is that heavy eggy or powdered custard notes you get. I know this is a wildly unpopular opinion but if I can taste that Cap V1 kinda custard I get put off the juice.

What I'm really looking for is a "Ultra-Mel" kinda custard, something that's more a Vanilla pudding than a eggy heavy custard. I enjoy dessert juices when they're light and I can vape more than one tank of it at a time.

I don't suppose anyone here knows of something that hits this criteria of a light Vanilla Pudding Ultra-Mel kinda custard, you'd be my hero and make my day!

If you diy then INW Custard is a winner. Start around 5% and go up to around 8% if you want more. Little bit of sweetener and you golden.

Plus it only steeps for 3 days as opposed to CAP custard v1 which need a month.
Will add this to my next order on Blck, thanks Paul!

Thank you @Drikusw I'll give this one a bash!

Back