Need RBA/Mech suggestions again......

vaalboy

Reomized
LV

Awards
I have tried to wean HRH off standard atty's and got her a kayfun mini which is paired with a 1600 mah spinner. She loves this set up and raves about the vape but unfortunately I don't love the mission it has become to fit coils and stop the airhole leaking and constant gurgling.

Ideally I would appreciate suggestions for another good "no hassle" slim RBA and perhaps a feminine sleek 18650 mech mod to pair the RBA with.

Oh and she don't
Tough question....I have no answers. Maybe try the Mini Aspire Nautilus (mAN) with the new BVC coils.

Thanks @Andre she has two of those already but the BVC coils are very inconsistent and don't even last her a week.

I just wish she would take to a Reo but to no avail.

Oh and she don't

Thanks @Andre she has two of those already but the BVC coils are very inconsistent and don't even last her a week.

What about a mini Woodvil with a Cyclone @vaalboy? That is a thing of beauty... she can take a look at mine when they arrive back from the Porcupine Spa!

I don't see much available locally other than the Kayfun Clones or Genesis style RBA's.

There's loads of variety in Drippers, but not RBA'S.

Edit - oh and Aqua's. They look sleek
Bro...build an aqua once and u will sing a different tune, mine is my spare alongside my evod1's.what a pain to build!

The current build can stay in there until it degrades to carbon atoms

Bro...build an aqua once and u will sing a different tune, mine is my spare alongside my evod1's.what a pain to build!

The current build can stay in there until it degrades to carbon atoms

Oh really. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm sure I wouldve got one somewhere down the line. They're pretty.

So for easy builds is it really just Kayfun and Russians?

Oh and she don't

Lol, have the same problem here. HRH insists on mPT3 and tolerates a mPTaero. Not interested in a Reo or any rebuildable. I have been using her mAN on and off. Must say imo the mAN's vape is far superior to the mPTs. First 2 coil units we used were duds, but after that they have been working well.

Maybe have a look at the iStick as battery as it would maybe open up the variety of atomizers. Some questions on the iStick remain, but it looks promising: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/istick-by-eleafus.5449/ and http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/vapeclub-istick-by-eleaf-20w-in-the-palm-of-your-hand-inbound.5738/

Will look out for a suitable RTA, but do not have high hopes.

such great news @vaalboy !
I am sure she will be happy with the vape on that - especially since she has a Reo coil master at her service ;-)

Oh really. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm sure I wouldve got one somewhere down the line. They're pretty.

So for easy builds is it really just Kayfun and Russians?
Yep, the Kayfun was my first RBA, it really is quite easy, but as with all things a bit of practice may be needed.

Back