VapeClub - iStick 20 w by Eleaf - Back in stock

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VapeClub is excited to announce that we have secured a consignment of the new iStick ultra small 20W vaping devices!
We were lucky enough to be shown this mod by a client a few weeks ago and it is small .. very small. Built in 2200 mAh battery, USB charging, 7-20W power adjustable AND it comes in four colours! :) Got to stick to 1 Ohm and above though..
It also comes with an ego adapter to fit the smaller atomisers like the Mini Protank etc.

Here are some visuals:
istick_04.jpg

A size comparison I found on the net:
size.jpg
Left to right: MVP, Mini Hana 20W, iStick and some stinky paraphernalia

VapeClub pricing as per usual.. ;-)

Stock will be available in +- 2 weeks..

To reserve your unit please message @VapeGrrl by clicking here

Last edited:
Geez that is small

Awesome! :clap:

Can you give us a rough price range? I certainly hope it will be less than R1200!

My guess is that it should be in roughly the same range as the current SVD?

In hand with a mAN on top.
HgickYr.jpg

Can I book mine so long?

We are getting quite a few requests for these already so we'll add a reservations list to the top of this thread. If you want to be added just post on this thread.

EDIT: Actually .. just message @VapeGrrl by clicking here, its easier to manage that way.

Last edited:
Hi, Vapegrll ! Please confirm you've received my order ? :)

@Andre , and idea how the Clopour Hana Mod that @Sir Vape stocks performs?
I had a Clopour Hana (Cana) from Vapeking and was very satisfied. Again it has a minimum output voltage of 4V, which could be a problem if you prefer lower power. See my review here. I subsequently bought an IPV50 from VapeClub, which we still use. It has a minimum output voltage of 3.7V, which HRH finds acceptable.

@JakesSA and others following this thread. Important new information from around this post in another thread.

To clear things up, the important new information is based on the assumption that the device cannot step down voltage, the author of the chart states this very clearly here.

Also note that the reservations for blue units are coming in thick and fast, if you want that colour be sure to reserve yours quick!

There we go, from the PBusardo review it is clear that that the voltage output is tuned to the average and not rms meaning that in comparison with higher end devices it does run hotter than what you may expect.
What this means is that you should be using a coil more suitable to the required heat output you require. High Ohms for lower wattage and lower Ohms for higher wattage.
If below 10 watts is your goal, I'd recommend the 1.8 Ohm BVC type coils which tend to run at about 2.2 Ohm+. The one I am using as I type this is actually sitting at 2.4 Ohms. If you intend using it with a rebuildable atomiser go for just over 1.0 Ohms if you intend to reach the full 20W.

We also finally received confirmation that the devices will ship on the 22nd so we are a week or so behind schedule on these, please accept my apologies on that.It looks like there is massive demand for these internationally which may be why the shipping date got shifted.

Many of you have asked about the price, I can again confirm well below R700 and then some. VapeClub pricing will apply. ;)

There we go, from the PBusardo review it is clear that that the voltage output is tuned to the average and not rms meaning that in comparison with higher end devices it does run hotter than what you may expect.
What this means is that you should be using a coil more suitable to the required heat output you require. High Ohms for lower wattage and lower Ohms for higher wattage.
If below 10 watts is your goal, I'd recommend the 1.8 Ohm BVC type coils which tend to run at about 2.2 Ohm+. The one I am using as I type this is actually sitting at 2.4 Ohms. If you intend using it with a rebuildable atomiser go for just over 1.0 Ohms if you intend to reach the full 20W.

We also finally received confirmation that the devices will ship on the 22nd so we are a week or so behind schedule on these, please accept my apologies on that.It looks like there is massive demand for these internationally which may be why the shipping date got shifted.

Many of you have asked about the price, I can again confirm well below R700 and then some. VapeClub pricing will apply. ;)
Thanks. So this chart is not too far off? I see what you mean about the BVC coils. Mine (1.8 ohms), on the IPV 50 runs at 2.0 ohms.

Back