VapeClub - iStick 20 w by Eleaf - Back in stock

Right and on that note, may I mention that our iSticks are back in stock from tomorrow, 17 December. Don't miss the Mini Nautilus combo at only R800! Stocks are limited .. :)

Find 'em here
That is a great bargain.....HRH's blue one with mAN ordered.

Hey guys.

My uncle bought an iStick from Vapeclub recently. He really loved the device. Today he wanted me to try 1 of his flavours and the screen didn't go on. It still fired normally. Has any1 had this issue with their iStick before and how does one fix it?

Hey guys.

My uncle bought an iStick from Vapeclub recently. He really loved the device. Today he wanted me to try 1 of his flavours and the screen didn't go on. It still fired normally. Has any1 had this issue with their iStick before and how does one fix it?
Have you tried the 5 click to turn off and then 5 click to turn on again? Also maybe connect the charger and see if that helps. I had something like that happen and just had to turn off and then on again.

Hey guys.

I agree with what @Dubz said...definitely try that first.

If that does not work then maybe a wire connecting the screen got loose somehow...there are a few threads with pictures (just google it, the link I had no longer works, pictures are down) on how to disassblemble the device - it is a bit of work but you should be able to fix it.

Have you tried the 5 click to turn off and then 5 click to turn on again? Also maybe connect the charger and see if that helps. I had something like that happen and just had to turn off and then on again.
I did try to switch it on and off as I thought is was off initially.
I then heard it was actually firing and took a toot and it was firing fine. Connected it to the charger and still no luck.

Does it have a reset button of sorts?

@Riddle try running it down completely, when it's completely dead. And then recharge it fully.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Unfortunately I am not with my uncle currently but will advise him and follow up on the progress.

Back