Needle in a haystack?

Valesidecc

0mg Vaper
LV

Awards
Looking for some 0mg vapers, i don't know if there are many on here, who might be willing to trade some juice/s. Preferably in the East rand so we won't need to travel too far for a trade, but open to the whole of JHB.

I have 4 (maybe more) bottles i would like to trade but will post up more details later.
They are all barely used, as i really only taste tested them.

let me know!

Mods please advise if this thread is okay, thanks.

In that regard i agree. However i was never a smoker and never more than a 0mg vaper, ask @Zodd what happens when i try 3mg.

Lol @Valesidecc

I remember when you took a tiny toot on my 18mg Blackbird at the Vape Cartel event

The look on your face was priceless. I wish I could have caught that on camera!!

Only a 0mg smoker! What juices being traded? Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it a waste of good e-juice once you go down to zero nic?

Note: I asked a question, I did not make a statement - don't just disagree, shake your balls and answer the question or at least explain.

For me it would be like drinking coke without brandy ;).

Note: I asked a question, I did not make a statement - don't just disagree, shake your balls and answer the question or explain.

Personally i dont vape for the nicotine anymore. I am at 1mg at the moment.
So i get flavours for the flavour not for the nicotine so i dont think its a waste.

Note: I asked a question, I did not make a statement - don't just disagree, shake your balls and answer the question or at least explain.

Easy tiger, i disagreed with the question because i don't think it is a waste at.
I kind of took it as a slightly hypocritical/sarcastic question, since many vapers started vaping to quite smoking, so would the end goal not be to get down to 0mg and no longer need that "fix"?

Excuse me if i took it in the wrong way, lets just be friends here.

Easy tiger, i disagreed with the question because i don't think it is a waste at.
I kind of took it as a slightly hypocritical/sarcastic question, since many vapers started vaping to quite smoking, so would the end goal not be to get down to 0mg and no longer need that "fix"?

Excuse me if i took it in the wrong way, lets just be friends here.

No you did explain clearly why you are on zero nic, no hard feelings towards anyone at all - it just amazes me that some members don't understand the feckin difference between a question and a statement.

Last edited:
Back