Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
It took a long route from China and I guess spent a month or two lost in the Post Office system but it eventually arrived! I really enjoyed the previous Nevoks Pods that were sent to me and I donated them both to worthy causes and the people loved them.
Veego80 Kit 1.jpg

The Veego80 Kit look fantastic! It's a 18650 device which is a big win and it's damn small! It's a real quality looking and feeling device and I'm hoping to vapes well... it's sitting here while the coil gets soaked.

And the cherry on the top is this one has my name on it! What an awesome touch! @Ivyvape you guys rock! :h:
Veego80 Kit 2.jpg

So now is the million-dollar question... How does it vape and does it have enough airflow for me?
Veego80 Kit 3.jpg

It has airflow for days and this is the ONE for the DL brigade! Happy days! I have the airflow set on about a third open and it's glorious! The flavour is excellent! Best Pod System ever!
Veego80 Kit 4.jpg

PS it also comes with a 510 adaptor! So an all-around winner winner chicken dinner!

Hello Rob, thanks for your sincere review and support always,welcome for your further feedback.

Only just realised the Veego80 has a removable drip tip! Winner! Matchy-Matchy for the win!
Veego80 Red.JPG

Back