New Craftvapour Flavours

Mauritz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
We have just launched two new flavours, namely "Devil in Disguise" and "Pining Juliette".

Devil in Disguise: Our new dessert vape. Layers of smooth vanilla cheesecake topped with juicy pear and finished with a hint of coconut biscuit crust. Once you have tried this proverbial forbidden fruit there is no going back.

Pining Juliette: Fresh pineapple, smoothed with ripples of vanilla cream. An elegant refresher as a hint of menthol lingers long after the exhale.

Flavours are on our site and our partners should be stocked during this week.

We hope you love these new flavours as much as we do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have sooooo much of love for craft vapour! Can't wait to sink my teeth into these... Well done guys

I have to say, the Devil in Disguise is AWESOME!!!!! My wife stole it all and has not stopped vaping it since the meet :p

Brilliant my order was placed earlier today. Cant wait, thnks so much Craft Vapour and have to say superb customer support yet again :h:

Hey guys, I just realised I wrote desert instead of dessert... Hehe... Just to be clear, the Devil in Disguise has nothing to do with the Saharan desert but rather the delicious after dinner (pudding) dessert that made you eat your veggies as a kid;) My bad!

No prob Mauritz, my wife who is a non smoker, non vaper, loves the smell of devil in disguise. Im struggling to taste all the Flavors as I'm sitting with a horrible flu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys well done of the new flavours. World class.;)

The flavors are good!
Did get a bit of a kick in the palette with Pining Juliette, did not expect the menthol hit ;)

Last night I finished of the sample bottle of Polar express - Considering I don't do minty\menthol....

Hmmm polar express is very very nice

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

Well a big thankyou to The Craftvapour team. Got my goods in good order, a bottle of devil in disguise, melon on the rocks and a sample of the pining juliet. The packaging of the orders is really great, just love the brown paper packages tied up with string (these are a few of my favorite things). I wont comment on the pining juliet as I cant take menthol vapes, weirdly enough was a menthol smoker but in vapour form not so much.
Devil in disguise is absolutely brilliant, creamy, smooth, a bit of tartness to it and an aftertaste like tennis biscuits. The throat hit is subdued making it a perfect dessert vape. I need a day or two more before I think I will write more on it, but first impressions, I absolutely love the stuff!!!
Im waiting for the perfect hot evening before I crack open the melon on the rocks and I am looking forward to it. Thanks again and happy vaping:inlove:

Hi Danny ,

Glad you like it. Thank you for your feedback. We are very proud of the little Devil :)

I had the pleasure of testing the Devil in Disguise and Pining Juliette last night - both absolutely delicious dessert vapes that go down well after a long day in the trenches.
Mauritz and Charlene - sublime as always ;)

Back