New DIYER

Calvin305

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit everyone,

Looking at getting into mixing,

I am a big fan of dessert vapes and cereal vapes.

Can you guys recommend any recipes for my first time doing the DIY thing?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

where will you be getting your base liquids and concentrates from?
that to me is more important than recipes for now lol

So we have a supplier for vg and pg, and then make use of vapowave

Thank you zadiac!! That is super cool, are most of the flavours available in SA?

Thank you zadiac!! That is super cool, are most of the flavours available in SA?

not always but you can often sub with something close. sometimes you land up with a new unique twist on a recipe.

perhaps look at a DIY vendors flavour list and see what they have to offer. that helps to influence recipes alot better.

a good place to start is http://valleyvapour.co.za/

Ahh thanks man!! There is a guy where i can source it at R25 for 25ml good quality juice with a wide selection, will check it out

Ahh thanks man!! There is a guy where i can source it at R25 for 25ml good quality juice with a wide selection, will check it out

R25 for 25ml? Is he a vendor or does he mix it himself, or is he selling cheap Hangsen and Liqua juices. Just asking as it sounds too good to be true and normally, when it does, it is.

Haha not sure just yet, a friend of mine has been buying liquids from him for mixing

Liquids or flavors? When we talk about liquids or juices, we talk about ready mixed juice. Flavors or concentrates are the stuff you use in the base liquid to get the different flavors of the juice. Which are you talking about?

Oh no they are the flavors sorry, it is concentrate

Oh no they are the flavors sorry, it is concentrate

Be careful mate. Find out if he's getting it from reputable flavor companies or extracting the flavors himself. You should know what you're inhaling when you make of buy e liquids. I only buy flavors that are made by reputable companies like TFA, Lorann, Flavorwest, etc. Be very careful.

Where do you source your liquids from?? And what do you pay for them?

Would just like to also find out, the flavours have zero vg/pg right? Just busy doing some calculations on an eliquid calculator

Would just like to also find out, the flavours have zero vg/pg right? Just busy doing some calculations on an eliquid calculator

99.9% of most concentrates are pg based

Okay cool, where do you guys source your liquids from?? At a discount ;)

Haha okay, brands that you use? And flavours that are quite universal for dessert vapes?? Like cheescake graham crust? Vanilla custard?

I get my concentrates from SkyBlue Vaping, Valley Vapour and Vapour Mountain.
Concentrates are in liquid form and the liquid is PG 99% of the time. If you want VG based concentrates, then you'll prob have to import.
The concentrates that I use most are made by TFA (The Flavor Apprentice), Lorann, Flavor West and FA (Flavor Art). They all had their concentrates tested for dangerous chemicals like Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, and Acetoin and they publish the lab reports. Those are the ones I trust. I also trust the flavors from Vapour Mountain. Those people are awesome!

Haha think i am not going to try saving money, i suppose 10ml does go a long way, if you had to work it out, does it come to about R70 for a 30ml bottle??

Haha think i am not going to try saving money, i suppose 10ml does go a long way, if you had to work it out, does it come to about R70 for a 30ml bottle??

I haven't worked it out. I just enjoy mixing and vaping my own creations :p
No matter how you look at it, it's cheaper than buying e liquid and def cheaper than smoking. So it's a win win in my books.
That is with e liquids.
With hardware, now that can be an expensive venture. I'd rather not go there...

Haha in the past month, i started off with an evic vtc mini, still have it, bought a noisy cricket lsst week, aswell as an i2 charger and 2 fresh batteries as well as an indestructible atty, i know boet, for the love of vaping

Back