New Goblins - R400

ComplexChaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day fellow vapers.
I have some Goblins in stock at R400 each:

This is the new and improved Goblin v1.1 RTA from Youde. It's a compact rebuildable tank atomiser with incredible air flow, from the two 3mm x 6mm adjustable air holes. It's made from 304 food grade stainless steel and has a nice thick glass tank, this is a very solid little atty that has a good weight in the hand for its small size.

The Goblin v1.1 now comes with 2 tank and chimney sections, allowing you to change the set up from small to big in a matter of seconds! It features a new engraving of the Goblin logo on the inner chimney section. The post hole screws are now longer and will hold all gauges of wire nice and tight.

IPpP0nE.jpg

You can collect from me in Cape Town or Aramex overnight shipping at R99.

Regards
Complex Chaos

Will you be able to use standard post?

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Nice price

So for R400 you get both the standard and smaller tank and chimney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought this from ComplexChaos when he first advertised it. Cannot explain how happy I am with this RDA. I'm running it at around 15w-20w on a dual coil sub-ohm build (ranging from 0.6->0.8 depending on how i'm building the coils). The build-deck is small, but not hard to build on. As this is my first RDA (mind you, I have smoked about 10 RDA's in the past, this is my first personal one, I was shopping around to find an RDA similar to a Big Buddah/Kangertech Sub-tank), I had some trouble building my first set of coils, but after some insight and assistance from ComplexChaos I got it to work really nicely.

Now I'm rebuilding the deck nearly weekly, just so that I can try out different coils, gauge and variety. (to see what works best at higher watts to produce thicker vapour and more flavour without burning coils).

What I love about this RDA is the fact that it has dual 3mm air holes, Maximum air flow, Humongous clouds, Amazing Taste.

I've ran 50/50 PG/VG and a 60/40 VG/PG mix and both work pretty good, the 50/50 works better at lower watts, where the 60/40 works at higher watts and produces as mentioned, huge clouds of vapour with amazing taste.

Bought this from ComplexChaos when he first advertised it. Cannot explain how happy I am with this RDA. I'm running it at around 15w-20w on a dual coil sub-ohm build (ranging from 0.6->0.8 depending on how i'm building the coils). The build-deck is small, but not hard to build on. As this is my first RDA (mind you, I have smoked about 10 RDA's in the past, this is my first personal one, I was shopping around to find an RDA similar to a Big Buddah/Kangertech Sub-tank), I had some trouble building my first set of coils, but after some insight and assistance from ComplexChaos I got it to work really nicely.

Now I'm rebuilding the deck nearly weekly, just so that I can try out different coils, gauge and variety. (to see what works best at higher watts to produce thicker vapour and more flavour without burning coils).

What I love about this RDA is the fact that it has dual 3mm air holes, Maximum air flow, Humongous clouds, Amazing Taste.

I've ran 50/50 PG/VG and a 60/40 VG/PG mix and both work pretty good, the 50/50 works better at lower watts, where the 60/40 works at higher watts and produces as mentioned, huge clouds of vapour with amazing taste.

Thanks,
I'm glad you like the Goblin.
Now we await the Goliath from Youde.

Thanks for the support so far guys, its been overwhelming. :rock: Still have a few left, let me know if you're interested.

I love the new Goblin! Best tanks I've used pips the billow.

Happy Sunday fellow vapers! I have another batch of Goblins arriving tomorrow. Same great price, R400.

Good day fellow vapers.
I have some Goblins in stock at R400 each:

This is the new and improved Goblin v1.1 RTA from Youde. It's a compact rebuildable tank atomiser with incredible air flow, from the two 3mm x 6mm adjustable air holes. It's made from 304 food grade stainless steel and has a nice thick glass tank, this is a very solid little atty that has a good weight in the hand for its small size.

The Goblin v1.1 now comes with 2 tank and chimney sections, allowing you to change the set up from small to big in a matter of seconds! It features a new engraving of the Goblin logo on the inner chimney section. The post hole screws are now longer and will hold all gauges of wire nice and tight.

IPpP0nE.jpg

You can collect from me in Cape Town or Aramex overnight shipping at R99.

Regards
Complex Chaos
Do you still have the goblin RDA available?

Back