Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Just been browsing the KangerTech web site and there are some new and exiting products coming!

Sub Ohm coils... Aerotank Mini, Areotank V2 and an Aerotank Mega!

Kanger1.jpg Kanger3.jpg Kanger12.jpg
Kanger4.jpg

We already have some inbound :)
Was wondering how long it would take until someone noticed these.

For some reason I knew you'd jump on these being an Aspire fan.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Just been browsing the KangerTech web site and there are some new and exiting products coming!

Sub Ohm coils... Aerotank Mini, Areotank V2 and an Aerotank Mega!

View attachment 4673 View attachment 4674 View attachment 4675
View attachment 4676

Right now I hate you Rob.....spent a bucketload this past month.........including an Aerotank and Pt3 mini..............now you go and post this...:swear::swear::swear:????

The problem being I want it....ALL of it........so freaking bad!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:???????? :inlove::inlove::inlove:????

Right now I hate you Rob.....spent a bucketload this past month.........including an Aerotank and Pt3 mini..............now you go and post this...:swear::swear::swear:????

The problem being I want it....ALL of it........so freaking bad!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:???????? :inlove::inlove::inlove:????

Yip I know the feeling rather well I have to say! But new tanks and new coils Ooooo so nice! :p

I want the Mega so bad :mad:, being waiting for some to say they are bringing them in :rofl:, and now I see they have the aero v2 aswell :clap:, and my current v1 aero are my fav all day tanks.:h:

I want 2 when they get here, the mega that is. :clap:

Can't help myself :confused:

Roumers doing the round on some international forums that a mini version is going to be launched end of may.

Roumers doing the round on some international forums that a mini version is going to be launched end of may.

You are not helping..........:tmi::tmi::tmi:????

The other exciting fact that I like very much, is that Kanger are going to be producing and releasing sub-ohm coils for there devices, :clap:. I like the idea of 1 ohm and 1.2 ohm.

They have not been released to kangers distribution companies yet. The Aerotank V2 isn't due for another month either. Focus is on Mega and Mini

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

i still dont see myself going back to ca (coil atomizers) after owning a rebuildable

Will definitely look at the mini version once I get a decent pipe - LOL do I now suddenly long for my old tobacco pipe!

Will definitely look at the mini version once I get a decent pipe - LOL do I now suddenly long for my old tobacco pipe!
Moet ek vir u nou Oom of Oupa roep??? :p:p:p????

And I was just joining in the fun, but must say I like ohm johan - so right on so many levels:D. Do you not agree, @RezaD? Maybe we should have a vote on it?

I agree 100% ....a befitting title.....with his technical background he has earned it....:--P....and the possible confusion it will cause with noobs will be priceless....:D

I agree 100% ....a befitting title.....with his technical background he has earned it....:--P....and the possible confusion it will cause with noobs will be priceless....:D
And he has the hat and the age and the wisdom and the respect for the Afrikaans pronunciation (oom) as well!

+1 for Ohm Johan!

After having chatted to Johan for quite sometime I can definitely sense some 'resistance' to doing things without thinking them through carefully. Probably something that develops with age, but I sense he has inherently always had it.

So yes, resistance in the sense of Ohms works in my mind as well

Back