New Kit advice for noob

RBoy

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone.

Since my SO has been stinky free for a about 3 months - i thought it will be a good idea to get him a new kit for our anniversary at the end of the month. He currently uses the Joyetech Ego AIO.

The other day he tested out the RX200s and I could see his eyes going all sparkly. So, that is the mod I'm going for. I have no experience with any other vapes apart from the iJust2 that I'm using - so i need some help.

Can anyone please point out decent chargers, tanks, batteries from personal experience before i go shopping. Budget not an issue (within reason obviously).

Flavour, then clouds are the preference. Also, no DIY - he will burn the house down.

Thanks guys

Rb

Hey everyone.

Since my SO has been stinky free for a about 3 months - i thought it will be a good idea to get him a new kit for our anniversary at the end of the month. He currently uses the Joyetech Ego AIO.

The other day he tested out the RX200s and I could see his eyes going all sparkly. So, that is the mod I'm going for. I have no experience with any other vapes apart from the iJust2 that I'm using - so i need some help.

Can anyone please point out decent chargers, tanks, batteries from personal experience before i go shopping. Budget not an issue (within reason obviously).

Flavour, then clouds are the preference. Also, no DIY - he will burn the house down.

Thanks guys

Rb

Rx200s is a really nice mod.
Personally there is a new version coming out soon with option to use either dual or tripple batteries . ( i would wait for that version.)
If you are stripped for time i would probably get the smok h-priv 220w.

Tank- if you looking for flavour you gonna have to go the rta route- ive heard great things of Coil Arts Mage Rta.
Or something like a moonshot 22.

Charger- get yourself the nitecore D4 charger.

Batterys- Samsung 30Q batteries will work wonders on both the rx and hpriv.

If you need any other help shout out
Vape on...

Oh yea then dont forget to grab yourself some cotton and wire..

Cotton- cotton bacon v2 has been my preference of late but organic cotton will work well too (not such a major diffrence)

Wire- i assume your SO hasnt dabbed into coil building so grab yourself some pre made claptons and you good to go.

RBoy, the Nitecore I4 or D4 chargers will be fine. The D4 is a bit fancier but the I4 will also do the job perfectly. You will want to get six batteries of the same type: LG HG2, Samsung 25R or Samsung 30Q are all recommended and quite widely available. Split them into two sets of three, an A and a B set. Always use the set together, with A in the mod while B charges and vice versa.

I'm not sure what tank to recommend as I mostly rebuild my coils. If you don't want him to go the DIY route then you have much fewer options, especially in terms of flavour.

Good morning everyone.

Thank you so much for all the help. When we got our current Vapes - he was very dismissive of the DIY idea. So for now, I'll have to go the 'pre-build' route.... until he can atleast change a light bulb :D

Thanks again! Ya'll great.

Update:

So, after much thought - and several youtube videos later. I bought the following:

He is getting an Rx200s with an ijoy limitless plus. Also got a sleeve for the mod, cool little tool kit, bunch of batteries, charger, wire and cotton for our anniversary. Juice wise he got a bottle of Trinity, creamy clouds and pb3. I think it is a pretty neat gift :D

The best part is.... I ordered he above for me too. Just in case he forgets our anniversary.

Back