New Metal Bottom Feeder

Genosmate

Reo's For me
LV

Awards
These are really pretty,made by a guy on ECF called "Custom Classic".He will start to sell them soon with the blessing of Peter from Pdib.
450 usd for the brass.
400 usd for the aluminium.

38a14Dul.jpg 232.jpg er8IIZKl.jpg IsrJFmjl.jpg heUw6ocl.jpg

Looks very beautiful
Thanks for posting @Genosmate
Probably very comfortable in the hand

Arent these the Tmodcustoms?

They look great but Im not amped to pay $400 for one because I am self proclaimed 'cheap'

I've bought cars for less.
pass. even if it nice, and blessed, it is clearly aimed at a different market than where I am.

Very nice. Now he should just build a dual battery one as well. I'll buy that.

Very nice. Now he should just build a dual battery one as well. I'll buy that.
He does have a dual battery one. Been posted somewhere on the forum. Only difference here is that he is using Pdib's design, which is somewhat different to his.

He does have a dual battery one. Been posted somewhere on the forum. Only difference here is that he is using Pdib's design, which is somewhat different to his.

I never saw that. Could you help me trying to find that post? I'd like to check it out.

Edit: I tried searching the forum. Can't find anything. Only one I found is the wood bottom feeder with dual batteries.

Last edited:
Ah, I thought so. Yeah, the tmods are a bit pricey, but nice. I like them.

Arent these the Tmodcustoms?

They look great but Im not amped to pay $400 for one because I am self proclaimed 'cheap'
No they aren't T Mods.
This guy makes each one himself and if I remember correctly no CNC or big machines either.
I doubt theres a whole heap of profit in it at $400,but still a lot of money.

Back