New Mod advice

okay thanx bud will give it a bash and see what happens i see sir vape have the
Smok H-PRIV 220W TC Full Kit at R1399 - worth it? would i still have to upgrade tank or rather get an hot cig or rx200 and run a smok tank?

The rx200 is a popular mod which manages most tanks with ease. Check out the list of local vendors on the forums. Most are really nice guys and great service.

I think the h-priv tc kit comes with a tfv4 micro tank. From what I have read and seen, the tfv8 is an improvement on that design. I don't think you will go wrong with the kit. Maybe ask and see if they will upgrade you or buy the mod and tank separately.

okay thanx bud will give it a bash and see what happens i see sir vape have the
Smok H-PRIV 220W TC Full Kit at R1399 - worth it? would i still have to upgrade tank or rather get an hot cig or rx200 and run a smok tank?
That kit should be more than adequate. It has a Smok tank included, the TFV4. Clouds for days.

That kit should be more than adequate. It has a Smok tank included, the TFV4. Clouds for days.

I agree with @Andre that kit is quite killer as is. Will ease you into the vaping world quite effortlessly. Get the feel for what you want from your vape (be it clouds, taste, warm vape, cooler vape etc.), what juice profiles you like (fruity, bakery, dessert etc.), juice consumption on a not so thirsty tank, and just time to find out if it works for you.

Once you know all that then you can possibly make up your own mind on which tank would suit you based on your requirements. And you can rest assured that the H-priv mod wont need replacing so you good to go.

Keep in mind that R1399 price for the priv excludes batteries and a two or four bay external charger, as you cannot charge the batteries through the USB port, the port is only for firmware upgrades.

I guess that's why its always better to start with a starter kit and build your way up to the bigger toys. As with the pico you can charge through the USB port (Though not my favourite way) and I bought mine with an extra battery and a two bay charger. The charger I now use with both devices and basically bought the Mod, then the tank, then the batteries and now all sorted.

okay guys im almost and the stage of pulling the trigger based on research , i scheme the rx200s with a tfv8 or tfv4 tank is the combo im going with , i read the tfv8 is thirsty would the griffin 25 be a better choice as a beginner , i smoke serious hubbly and dont want to be short changed , the hot cig is like 1700 just for the mod and that was my first choice, i also however stumbled upon a post about the eleaf 200 going for 500 @Sir Vape not sure why so cheap so that scared me but i see now they soled out, size of mod not really matter as i have big hands, only issue would be in the club maybe for carrying the rx...

thanks in advance guys

What can you afford. In my experience most new vapours start out with kit that gets replaced very quickly because they looking for that extra something. Personally I've got the RX200S with the Limetles RDTA. Great setup and I know it will last me a long time. The main thing is...buy what you can afford. .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

My thoughts if you haven't already pulled the trigger..

I think the best setup for you depends on where you plan to use it. If you use it in a personal space then a big setup is great, but if you plan to carry it around then something a bit smaller might be a better option. The TFV8 is a beast no doubt, but if you use it mostly in public spaces then the clouds may be excessive. The mod size and weight should also be comfortable for you. The TFV8 is great, but it’s excessive in many ways and I wouldn’t recommend it as a first tank.

My suggestion: Get a Wismec RX 2/3, it’s a great option if you only have one mod. There will be times when you need a smaller setup. I would suggest simpler tanks, it’s hard to choose there’s so many available but for the price of a TFV8 you could get something like an Aspire Cleito which offers quite good flavour and clouds and a Cubis which you could use for MTL and also an iJust2 tank because it’s a cheap way to have an extra juice ready to vape. If you do choose something like this, an eVic VTwo will be perfect. Even when you upgrade there is always a need for a compact mod and the build, screen and firmware updates of the VTwo are great. There's a new eVic AIO which works as an AIO or can be used as a mod only with other tanks but I don't know much about this so no idea if it's any good. The tanks I mentioned are just a few that came to mind but there are plenty of options available, and while it is fantastic I wouldn’t want a TFV8 as my only tank.

hi guys thanks for all your help im going with the rx200s now as im a big buy with big hands, im looking for a all black mod though hope i can find all black ive only seen colourful ones so far,next up will be tank hunting i might go with tfv8 baby or the uwell or griffin 25 il see... any leads on where i can get the all black rx200s?

hi guys thanks for all your help im going with the rx200s now as im a big buy with big hands, im looking for a all black mod though hope i can find all black ive only seen colourful ones so far,next up will be tank hunting i might go with tfv8 baby or the uwell or griffin 25 il see... any leads on where i can get the all black rx200s?
I see Vape Cartel still has the RX200S at Vapecon prices! Not in plain black though.

Back