New Nemesis

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I picked up my first mech mod from Vapeking today, it's the Nemesis Clone. And I've just had a good vape on it now, this is really a most awesome device. And the build quality is superb. Paired with my Kayfun 3.1 it's a winning combo. :)

ps, sorry for posting this in the other forum, perhaps one of the mods could remove it. ;)

Where? What? I see nothing?

A few of my fav things :p
13545163895_200874ded5_c.jpg

Ja the Nemi is awesome! got mine also today! It really hits hard, like theres almost no voltage drop. Have been using the KTS for a while now and its also an amazing mod but this Nemi just feels stronger.

Really,that's cool man, so we begin the Nemi journey together then.. I also got some of the diy Mango Juice from VapeKing.. (thanks Stroodlepuff) And I must say, it's waay more intense in the KF with the nemesis. I'm not sure of the nic level, but it hits you like a V8 mac truck.

I'm also running with a Kayfun on there, got it specificly for the Kayfun but it seems I'll have to polish the brushed parts up to get it the same look as the Nemi! Other reason I got the Nemi is so that I can get a 3D dripper when someone gets some of it in! It only fits the Nemi I think!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I slapped a protank 1 on the nemi yesterday at 1.3 ohms and it hits like a freight train. Never hit a silver that quickly before.

Wow!
Doing a Silver on a Protank must be a record!
But its one of your master coils, not a stock coil, so that would help explain it
Fresh batt would be around 13.5 Watts. Wow, on a protank. Amazing

Wow!
Doing a Silver on a Protank must be a record!
But its one of your master coils, not a stock coil, so that would help explain it
Fresh batt would be around 13.5 Watts. Wow, on a protank. Amazing

Thanks man, the coil was a freshly built coil with the intent of giving new life to the protank 1 and popped an efest 18350 in there straight off the charger. I would say mission accomplished.

Very nice @Alex, I also picked up my 2 Nemi's last week! Awesome mods, altho im a all day dripper. Do yourself a favour and build a twisted 28g coil on 2mm with 7 wraps. Comes to 0.6ohms, best vape ever with that kayfun!

PS, im also Alex and from Benoni! Lol

Agree there with you @Smokyg - 0.6 Ohm rock, especially on tobacco flavours

guys, now my patience is OVER waiting for my nemi.

im calling the hub now, if my nemi is there, IM GOING TO FETCH IT TODAY

Agree SmokyG, like round 0.6 for tobaccos and round 1.0 Ohm for the more layered juices

Dude I have no idea how you managed to hold out this long.

The nemi as a beautiful device and fires first time, every time and man does it hit like a freight train..

If I could offer any advice it would be to test your nemi near a bed, cause you will hit that bed silver style.

Dude I have no idea how you managed to hold out this long.

The nemi as a beautiful device and fires first time, every time and man does it hit like a freight train..

If I could offer any advice it would be to test your nemi near a bed, cause you will hit that bed silver style.

dude, you know how FT works- gotta be patient or you will commit suicide.

and the darn mail hub is just as useless.

Dude! Do it NOW!!! You will not regret it!!! As i always say, its better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission... LOL :D

tried calling the hub since i got in this morning, i think they take the darn thing off the hook

been engaged since yesterday

dude, you know how FT works- gotta be patient or you will commit suicide.

and the darn mail hub is just as useless.

Yeah man I know what you mean..

It aint cool.. they should really expedite these things as it is a matter of emergency, vape mail cannot wait.

tried calling the hub since i got in this morning, i think they take the darn thing off the hook

been engaged since yesterday
They respond more promptly to emails dude.

Very nice @Alex, I also picked up my 2 Nemi's last week! Awesome mods, altho im a all day dripper. Do yourself a favour and build a twisted 28g coil on 2mm with 7 wraps. Comes to 0.6ohms, best vape ever with that kayfun!

PS, im also Alex and from Benoni! Lol

Hey Alex:p thanks for the tip, I haven't tried a twisted coil yet. But I'm going to try one soon. The 1.3 ohm coil in atm is hitting like a freight train.

Back