New Pod? What's new features?

What's your expectation for a preferred pod system?

• pocketable

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • low cost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flavor

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • design

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • others please comment below the post, thank you. ;-)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

univapo

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Miso gains its good reputation from its customers and reviewers.

Now we will release Miso Pro. What's your expectation for it? Or for a preferred pod system?:party:

upload_2021-6-29_21-30-1.png

It should have a bigger capacity battery, same MTL/RDL capability charge in about the same time and maybe replaceable coils(not necessarily)

It should have a bigger capacity battery, same MTL/RDL capability charge in about the same time and maybe replaceable coils(not necessarily)
I think we have. lol

Any idea who stocks Univapo locally yet?
In search of a few cartridges.
Still enjoy using the Miso daily. :)
Hi, Kzor, it's an honor to know you still use Miso daily, we flattered. lol

I would like to ship the Miso Pro pod to you for the purpose of review, at the same time, I'll attach some miso replacement pods to you when our Miso Pro samples available. But it might take quite a long time from China to SA.

But if you prefer a quicker way, @Hooked and smoking bull both have our miso kit/ pods stocks. Hope it helps. :inlove:

A pod which could fit universal coils could be nice (in my dreams). So you could just purchase the coils that's readily available without having problems with supply. Plus if the pod or coil production is discontinued you could still purchase pods or coils from other makers. Therefore no pod devices could become obsolete if sales did not go well. Already including an RBA coil in the package would also work as some devices already have this available for purchase separately. Just my thought.

Back