New Premium Liquid has arrived :)

Dragon

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone,

Just letting you all know that we have received stock of some very awesome Premium Liquids called Certified.

We will be updating the website for our internet clients soon but for our walk in clients it is already available.

Thanks @Dragon

Tell us a bit more about these liquids....

Flavours, where they made, nic strengths...

Hey sorry was getting there :)

They are from the US... and we only have it in 12MG at the moment.

365:
365 blends a creamy vanilla custard drizzled with butterscotch. It’s one of the best custard flavors out there. 365 is definitely something you can vape on all day long.

Co-Star:
Co Star is a twist on their 24/7 juice. Co Star blends the creamy vanilla custard drizzled with butterscotch of 365 with a hint of coconut. It’s one of the best custard flavors out there.

5150:
Taking the 50-50 bar and adding a little crazy, here comes a unique blend of tangy orange and citrus and a medley of different creams.

45 (My Personal Fave):
Inspired by the wild west. Featuring earthy notes of a rich tobacco, sweet hints of brown sugar and caramel.

The Liquids are high VG 70/30 :)

Laters

Thanks @Dragon
They sound very nice

@Dragon Hey bud, just a little advise for you guys.
I know you don't bring juices in under 12mg, but the majority of vapers have started coming down down in mg drastically. You guys have such an awesome range of juices, but are literally losing a crap load of business because you don't offer lower NICs. I cannot vape higher than 6 anymore, and that's at a push. If you guys had the option of 6 and 3, I'd buy so many juices from you it's crazy!!!
Please look into this, after talking to all of SAs juice vendors, every single one excluding none said that 6mg is their highest seller now.
#justsaying

Ye I'm kinda screwed now with my all time favourite juice - Castle Long. 12mg is just too harsh for me now.

And there's no way I'm paying R350 for a bottle else where.

I can't believe I was, just a few short months ago, swearing in my head at retailers that didn't carry 18mg :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will have a chat to the owner and hold thumbs that we can sort something out for all of you..

That said though we do have the castle long reserve coming in soon :) We already received the barrel Top....

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will have a chat to the owner and hold thumbs that we can sort something out for all of you..

That said though we do have the castle long reserve coming in soon :) We already received the barrel Top....

Yeah, thats nice. I'll take a 6mg bottle thanks ;-)

Back