New Rolo RX200 Firmware

Thanks Andre! And I started with a typo in the title...GREAT!:mad:

Been lurking for a long time....

Thanks Andre! And I started with a typo in the title...GREAT!:mad:

Been lurking for a long time....
Lol, that happens. You can fix it by going to Thread Tools top right (just under the title) and Edit Title.

@kev mac - I can't see a changelog on their site, but I notice that they have changed the font from that daft serif font to something more sensible.....

Can't check for any other changes right now as mine is under the tree :CHRISTMASTREE: at the moment :--)

Font is nice and clean, bit it looks like the iStick :-(

Maybe it's just my imagination .. on V1.08 the TC seems smoother (less wavy) ..and the device also seems to be running cooler .. (I was om 1.03 before and I'm running 0.05ohm dual Ni200 26g x 8 wrap coils @ 500F)

Either way my favorite device just got better! Whoa! Thanks @BubiSparks
I kinda have the same feeling after the update. Tc seems to be more solid, I even miss fired my crius the first time at 200w in tc mode, expected burnt cotton but that didn't happen.

Device is running cooler during normal operation at 45w now.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

That was my first impression of that. It looks exactly like an istick - Which I own, and hasn't failed. So I won't buy a 200w for any sake till I have two tanks I'm pulling on at the same time.

Rx 200 new firmware released version 3.00. Get it here
Now with TCR and SS316, boojah

ok i found out now, when the device is off, hold the fire button and the up button.

Rx 200 new firmware released version 3.00. Get it here
Now with TCR and SS316, boojah
I installed the new firmware yesterday but what does it do besides confuse me? Is there a video or instructions on how to use the upgrade? I can't seem to adjust the watts in T.C. mode.It's always at 200 degrees, i.e. unusable I hit the power button 4 times as per the instructions in the guide pamplet.Also what are M1,M2 etc.?Sombody please help!I'm about done w/ T.C. it can be more trouble than it's worth,I sometimes spend more time **** with it than enjoying a vape.

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed the new firmware yesterday but what does it do besides confuse me? Is there a video or instructions on how to use the upgrade? I can't seem to adjust the watts in T.C. mode.It's always at 200 degrees, i.e. unusable I hit the power button 4 times as per the instructions in the guide pamplet.Also what are M1,M2 etc.?Sombody please help!I'm about done w/ T.C. it can be more trouble than it's worth,I sometimes spend more time ******* with it than enjoying a vape.
I feel your frustration, why they don't publish release notes with these upgrades is beyond me.

Ok, 3 clicks takes you into the change menu to select your TYPE of vape. Use up or down buttons to scroll between modes - fire once to select.

Then in any temp control mode - fire button 4 times takes you to the wattage setting, up and down buttons to select - fire button once to set.

Wattage mode is as per norm, just set power and vape.

I haven't used the TCR modes yet but it works the same as any other temp control mode on the mod.

That's it :)

What wire are you using that you want to use the TCR system ? Maybe we can figure it out for you.

Ok, 3 clicks takes you into the change menu to select your TYPE of vape. Use up or down buttons to scroll between modes - fire once to select.

Then in any temp control mode - fire button 4 times takes you to the wattage setting, up and down buttons to select - fire button once to set.

I haven't used the TCR modes yet but it works the same as any other temp control mode on the mod.

What wire are you using that you want to use the TCR system ? Maybe we can figure it out for you.
Ah thanks, that 4 click "Easter Egg" is what had me puzzled, couldn't figure out why they wouldn't allow the power setting to be changed :banghead:

I've done the 4 click thing w/o success I can't seem to get into the menu.I don't know what TCR means.Temp. control ??? Please excuse my tech stupidity.

Last edited:
I installed the new firmware yesterday but what does it do besides confuse me? Is there a video or instructions on how to use the upgrade? I can't seem to adjust the watts in T.C. mode.It's always at 200 degrees, i.e. unusable I hit the power button 4 times as per the instructions in the guide pamplet.Also what are M1,M2 etc.?Sombody please help!I'm about done w/ T.C. it can be more trouble than it's worth,I sometimes spend more time **** with it than enjoying a vape.
Sorry for the bad word,I'm just sooo frustrated.

Back