New Rolo RX200 Firmware

@BumbleBee - have to agree, it is a very different menu but it works and no chance of accidentally changing settings (unless you just loaded firmware - ALWAYS check your wattages after as it resets to 200W, NOT a pleasant experience for the cotton , your lungs, or the taste buds!)

@kev mac - TCR is when you want to apply your own temp control settings for a specific wire build. So if you are using normal Nickel / Titanium or SS316 wire, just stick to those modes and skip the TCR. Not needed.

If you are using normal Kanthal wire, obviously just use the Wattage mode.

Shout if you have any other questions!

I've done the 4 click thing w/o success.I don't know what TCR means.Temp. control ???

Hey buddy

So here is what I found the new update to do

Press 5 times quickly to switch off and on

Press 3 times quickly to get to choose what type of mode you want to be in. To scroll through the different modes just press the up and down buttons

Press 4 times quickly once inside a temp mode and it will allow you to change the wattage, the less fire to get out of the wattage adjustment mode

The tcr allows you to setup 3 different settings specific to your wire type for temp control.

To setup the tcr you need to switch the mod off and then press the fire button and the right button, then enter in the tcr value etc

@BumbleBee - have to agree, it is a very different menu but it works and no chance of accidentally changing settings (unless you just loaded firmware - ALWAYS check your wattages after as it resets to 200W, NOT a pleasant experience for the cotton , your lungs, or the taste buds!)

@kev mac - TCR is when you want to apply your own temp control settings for a specific wire build. So if you are using normal Nickel / Titanium or SS316 wire, just stick to those modes and skip the TCR. Not needed.

If you are using normal Kanthal wire, obviously just use the Wattage mode.

Shout if you have any other questions!
That's my problem,I can't get it to the menu and it's stuck at 200.

In which mode are you currently ? TCR or SS316 ?
All of a sudden the blind can see,Took a break and went back and all is well.I'm not using SS at the moment but I understand now.Thanks to my patient fellow forum members.My only problem is the temp. protection kicks in too soon,It has always done this at times

Back